what she misses most

This section is for husbands of women who are dealing with reproductive cancer or hysterectomy.
Forum rules
This section is for husbands of women who are dealing with reproductive cancer or hysterectomy. Women who have been through these things are encouraged to post answers and suggestions for the men. Women dealing with these issues now should use the Reproductive cancer & Hysterectomy (women) forum. To post in this section you will need to subscribe to a group – see viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41250
bluedoors
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 20th, 1985

what she misses most

Postby bluedoors » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 pm

DW had cervical cancer after DD...back in the late 80's, so they did the 'cryo' thing.....a procedure that still makes us both shiver thinking about.
Literally froze the poor thing, then scraped off the dead cells on the frozen surface area...leaving it rather raw but almost cancer free.
Lastde long enough to have DS...but after he basically ruined the place the doc siad it was time to get it all yanked.
She got to keep her ovaries so no immediate menopause at age 27 and we have enjoyed no monthly 'reprieve' from sex for a very long time.
I will say keeping track of when she is going into 'witchy' mode has not been the easiest :)

While it was emotionally not too rough on her, she really REALLY misses the sensation of PIV stroking her cervix.
She liked it rough before but 'harder, faster, deeper' is very commonly her most frequent request.
Being I have PE issues, this is not always an option.

Any other husband's dealing her missing that particular sensation?
I want her to get the most out of any and all PIV sessions and wish I could reproduce now what she felt during sex before.

Thanks
bluedoors

Return to “Reproductive cancer & Hysterectomy (husbands)”