My T results

Low testosterone issues, impacts on health & marriage, treatments, etc.
SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: My T results

Postby SeekingChange » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:21 pm

be64 wrote:Low cholesterol can cause low T due to the fact that cholesterol is used to make hormones.

Truly? My husband has super low cholesterol, what can be done about that?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

be64
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 25th, 1988

Postby be64 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:40 pm

My cholesterol has been on the low side and I've suggested to my doctor that I should do everything opposite of what they say to do to lower your cholesterol such and poor nutrition etc. He didn't think that was a good idea.
The secret to having everything is believing you already do!

Unfulfilled
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 5th, 1989

Postby Unfulfilled » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 pm

My problem is HIGH cholesterol. So lack of sufficient cholesterol cannot be responsible for my low(er) T levels.

Being 51 years old, I do nof knlw what an age adjusted reasonable Total or free T levels should be. I'm not asking for suoer highevels. In fact a high sex drive has been a "curse" to me for decades. So I'm not looking to sxleriemce that again. But removing some of the other symptoms of low T would be nice to eliminate. Even though my levels ade not that bad, nor are my symptoms.

Return to “Male Testosterone Issues”