Setting Expectations

Low testosterone issues, impacts on health & marriage, treatments, etc.
be64
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 25th, 1988

Re: Setting Expectations

Postby be64 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:05 pm

I will assume that the testosterone you are using is 200mg/ml. I am using .08ml per day which would be .56ml per week, a little less than you. I'm assuming that you are using 350IU HCG twice weekly. I'm using 160IU per day or 1120IU per week, a fair amount more than you. I'm using .25mg arimidex every three days, about the same as you.

I have found that if my estradiol gets on the high end of normal that libido drops and it becomes dificult to finish. When last tested my levels were all good but I cut my HCG back more than half and bumped my testosterone a little to compensate in order to save money on the HCG. After a while I noticed that morning erections were rare and the pleasure of sex diminished quite a bit. I went back to what I had been doing and everything quickly became great again. I think that for me HCG does something to really boost libido, performance and pleasure. And 52 sex is better than it ever has been. Last week I had the best O of my life by far. It lasted two to three times longer than usual and I was almost unable to breath. I've never felt it that intense in my life. Im going to keep doing what I'm doing for now.
The secret to having everything is believing you already do!

justsomeguy
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 1998

Postby justsomeguy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Wow - two injections every day!?! I haven't heard of that. Did Defy have you do this? What led to trying that and what was the difference you experienced?

be64
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 25th, 1988

Postby be64 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 pm

I have experimented with different schedules doing shots once and twice a week then every three days, every two days then every day. While it is overkill, I like injecting every day so that there are never good days and bad days hormonally. Also frequent injection alows for lower weekly doses while still getting a good level. You don't have high peaks and low valleys.

I am not with Defy. I have a local endocrinologist who handles my hormones and who allows me to do what I want so long as it is not illegal or unethical. I get a lot of my ideas from Dr. Crisler's site. I use 5/16" 31g insulin syringes and inject into my butt fat which is usually entirely painless and hardly more inconvenient than taking a pill.
The secret to having everything is believing you already do!

justsomeguy
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 1998

Postby justsomeguy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 am

Update: I've been on Defy's protocol of subQ T, subQ HCG and oral Anastrozole & DHEA for about 2 months now. More recently they had me up my Anastrozole to 3x/week and add the supplement DIM. Last week I also started a small amount of progesterone cream on the boys. I am truly starting to feel more like I did when I was 45 & under. Praise God!!!

To those who told me to drop everything & go to Defy... you were right!! :D

Hoosier52
King bed

Postby Hoosier52 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 am

I love it when I'm right! It doesn't happen very often :lol: I've been with Defy for about a year. I've been very pleased with them.

Return to “Male Testosterone Issues”