Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Newlywed Questions

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
newlywed_wife
Cot
Cot

Re: Newlywed Questions

Post by newlywed_wife »

@Tantalum That's super helpful! Do you know about how long it took for the negative effects of the BC to wear off after quitting it?
Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

Difficult to say because it was many years ago but I would say about a month or so.
LuckyInLove
King bed
King bed

Post by LuckyInLove »

Honestly, I don't think anything you are experiencing is weird or abnormal. I've read here that some women take many years until being able to orgasm through PIV, so I think you are ahead of the game. Most people have a lot of fantasies in their head before marriage that sex is going to be all fireworks and marching bands. It can then be a bit disappointing when things don't always work 100% of the time. Just have fun and keep exploring.
Tim
King bed
King bed

Post by Tim »

I concur that you all are doing really well. There is so much variation in women and even the same woman will seemingly vary drastically from day to day. It took us nearly 15 years to get to what I consider consistently good sex so you are doing great by being interested and proactively exploring.

Even after 20+ years of marriage my wife is very similar to you in that she only consistently Os from manual stimulation from me and has similar issues with oral as well. So try not to worry to much about how you think you ought to be able to do it and just keep exploring together.
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

Congratulations  newlyweds!

It is impressive that you were able to O during your first time, I think that is quite rare actually.  I was just finally able to achieve an O from PIV and we have been trying for 2 years :)

I'll echo what others have said, and suggest that you keep practicing and don't think to much about the O.  Enjoy the experiments and the fun. :)
David
King bed
King bed

Post by David »

It sounds like you're within the normal range. Not all women can orgasm from penetration, and many women require clitoral stimulation. You could possibly try experimenting with different positions and/or a penis ring to increase stimulation during penetration. The website https://www.christianfriendlysexpositions.com/ is a good place to start.

You may also find that increased foreplay would help.
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

I agree with David :)

My hubby and I had been trying to get me to O during PIV every since our honeymoon.  We ended up finding a position on that website that worked perfectly!

Keep practicing and experimenting, and most importantly, have FUN!  If you start to think of it as a task or a mission, it can ruin the pleasure.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Janwill wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:41 am When we were engaged my wife had orgasms “accidentally” several times just kissing  without any kind of direct stimulation “down there”.  I didn’t fondle her breasts; that would have made her cum for sure.

We only kissed but I orgasmed several times too, more often than she did. I hadn’t heard about this happening to other couples. Do you think it is a quite common thing?
I don't know how common it is, but my wife also definitely experienced this many times when we were dating and making out, and she still experiences sometimes even now.

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”