Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

Post by SLS »

For those of y'all who are parents when was the last time you made love before the blessed event? What positions and activities did you engage in? What were you and your spouse feeling emotionally as your lives were about to change?

P.S. And no Link+Zelda Serafina and I are not planning to get pregnant anytime soon. :lol: This was just the only question my extremely tired mind could come up with this evening.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

Hiswifeagain
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: 04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

Post by Hiswifeagain »

I can barely remember what I did last week so no chance of me remembering something from 30 years ago😉
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

Irnmyk wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 am I'm in the 'too long ago to remember' bracket too.

But... I do remember at the time wondering if it might be possible that during sex, the kid could bite me.

So, it must have been pretty late in the pregnancies.
::rofl
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

SLS wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 pm And no Link+Zelda Serafina and I are not planning to get pregnant anytime soon. :lol: This was just the only question my extremely tired mind could come up with this evening.
Translation...you won't get pregnant soon because you two are already pregnant! Congrats! 🎊 🎉 🤗 😂

So I absolutely remember our last coital session prior to DW giving birth to our first. She was three days past due, and we'd been invited to a party but decided not to go because she was feeling uncomfortable. Instead, we went for a walk (close to 2 miles), had a good talk, and after getting back, we had PIV in what is now our "go to position". She went into labor the next morning, and the following afternoon we had a non-womb kid! 👶 Interestingly, I'd actually say that pregnant sex is what completely sold us on that position, as it's super comfortable for her and probably the best genital sensations for both of us.

For the other three, I don't remember for sure. The middle two were both much tougher pregnancies, and we didn't have nearly as much sex with the fourth/last one because our MB had really slid by that point. I think with the fourth we didn't have sex the night before because we'd actually scheduled an induction for the next day (so we'd almost certainly have had sex the night before), but she went into labor naturally before we went to bed. I'll have to ask Zelda how much she remembers about the final sessions before birth on the last three...if she remembers anything at all.
-Link+Zelda
EECOM
Double
Double

Post by EECOM »

With our second child I don't remember, but I do with our first. It was doing our "usual thing", and our son decided to come three weeks early a day after that. Pregnancy sex for us was good, in fact, it helped improve things and that improvement carried over into post-pregnancy sex, so far anyway.
Epaminondas
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Epaminondas »

The afternoon the day before she went into labor. Semen and orgasms are supposed to help induce labor, so we did. Also ate pineapple and Mexican food and some other wives tales. Regardless, she went into labor early the next morning.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

As many responses, thus far, it’s been a looong time since our last child was born. Over 40 years ago! 😉😁 However, I do remember that Mrs. Youngbear was very horny during the last half of each pregnancy. I believe we had PIV sex up to the last two weeks, even one week.
Farmer
Single
Single

Post by Farmer »

I too have trouble remembering those details. I am sure we had it often, and in all 3 cases DW was induced and I recall we were doing our part in an attempt to help the process along. But as for any details I cannot recall, but I am sure I enjoyed it!
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

For those of y'all who are parents when was the last time you made love before the blessed event?Up until labor.

What positions and activities did you engage in? Anything. Usually, pregnancy-friendly positions like spooning or doggie.

What were you and your spouse feeling emotionally as your lives were about to change? Love for each other and our child.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Gotta give thanks to this thread, as we used discussion on this question as part of our pre-game warmup, and it was a pretty erotic and helpful for instilling the mood.

Zelda's memories are identical to mine for child 1. She doesn't remember the last session before child 2 either. For child 3, she has a memory of being massively pregnant and having a good romp in our go-to position that she figures was one of the last sessions, possibly the final one. And for child 4, she's like me and doesn't remember but figures we were going to have sex the night before the planned induction, but her naturally going into labor nuked that.
Twue_Wuv wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:09 am What positions and activities did you engage in? Anything. Usually, pregnancy-friendly positions like spooning or doggie.
Zelda definitely mentioned spooning as great for our pregnant-sex sessions too. That's interesting, because we rarely do spooning sex during normal times.
-Link+Zelda
Brynna
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Brynna »

Wow, you all did really well in being pregnant and still having sex. I had a lot of internal pain while pregnant, and I was far from being able to have actual sex. We did HJs for awhile, but I'm sure we didn't have intercourse the last 3 months. I took care of DH, but unlike others, I had absolutely no desire at all during pregnancies.

Return to “Question of the Day”