Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

DW finishing HJ

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: DW finishing HJ

Post by DesertDweller »

GeorgeB wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:38 pm
that sounds interesting...I'm assuming you don't just mean a quick fondle or grope in the yard, do you?
Much more than just a grope! :)
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

LBD wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pm Please DD - don’t say “reach around” again! ImageImage
If you have a better name, please let us know!!
;)
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

DesertDweller wrote:
that sounds interesting...I'm assuming you don't just mean a quick fondle or grope in the yard, do you?
Nice! That sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

GeorgeB wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 am
DesertDweller wrote:
Nice! That sounds awesome!

FYI......We are far away from any neighbors. Good to live in the sticks!
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Indeed. Makes me wish we lived far away from neighbors. My wife is definitely up for things like that, as long as no one can see.

Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

I seemed to have missed this one earlier. On the original question, DW usually speeds things up a bit as O nears and tightens up. Just recalling the sounds her hands make with the coconut oil get me worked up. ;)
Shortly after, she will focus on the shaft only as the head is too sensitive. Per George's experience, I'll have her focus more on the frenulum next time and see how that works out.
A big part of a HJ is her massaging the taint area after. It is a big bonus as it seems to play into the post-O relaxation so well. That was cut short on the last one as something was going on elsewhere in the house so we weren't able to linger. :roll:
Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

DW usually keeps a steady and constant rhythm and pace but as I near PONR I start thrusting against her movements so I assist her. After O I don't want any more stimulation.
As I near orgasm I often ask DW if I can direct the flow on her body, something she's happy for me to do.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

Oldbear wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 pm Interestingly, the  graph shows that the older the age, the more that stimulation is ok/welcomed after an orgasm. This makes sense (true for me) since my orgasm isn’t as strong as in my younger years, my erection is less hard, and the nerve endings less sensitive (spent). Studies have shown that as men age, their overall penile sensitive lessens.

However, contrary to male refractory research (older men take longer before they are ready and able to go again) there have been times that I can have a 2nd orgasm within minutes. Mrs. Oldbear or I can continue to play around without any discomfort and it can lead to more pleasure.

My theory is that my 1st O is not as intense as in my younger days, so there remains a little fire power. Any other men find that they can re-generate fairly easily as they’ve aged?
Penile sensitivity went down for me with age. The head used to be ubersensitive. It was way too sensitive for my wife to use a lubed palm on the head of my penis. I remember in my 30's, I asked her to do that and to stroke my head after orgasm. I was writhing all over the place when she played the head. It must have turned her on because she decided she wanted sex after all. Soon after that, playing with the head like that no longer got the same reaction. At first, post-ejaculatory penis head play was way too sensitive, but that died down over time. Maybe I got used to it, but part of it was aging.

When I was in my 20's or 30's, I could 'power through' after an orgasm, and if I kept thrusting I could stay hard enough to keep on going and after a long time have a second orgasm. Nowadays, since my wife has aged, her hand gets tired after hand jobs and she's usually fairly spent after sex. We've generally focused on her having several orgasms before I enter most of the time when we have sex, so she doesn't usually want to keep going for me to orgasm again. I haven't tried for a second one in a long time.

I can stay hard after orgasm during a hand job and I usually do request... right before orgasm, that she keep on stroking after. Sometimes it feels just a little bit like overstimulation, really good, like I kind of want it to stop but mostly want it to keep going. Sometimes it just feels good but not quite as good as before orgasm. The intense hypersensitivity isn't there, which is a shame because it's kind of fun to be played with like that.

It takes a little longer, which should be a plus, but I've usually been able to last long enough for her to way we do it with the extended foreplay since we were newlyweds.

I have hidden the fact that I had an orgasm with my wife a couple of times to go on for round 2. Once, she'd made me wait a long time for sex once, and I did not feel completely released and I suspected if she knew I'd ejaculated, she'd roll over off of me. I just didn't tell her when I ejaculated and managed to keep my cool right after ejaculation and managed to have a second one.

Return to “Hands On”