Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Valentine's Day Alone! :(

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
wbeck135
Single
Single

Valentine's Day Alone! :(

Post by wbeck135 »

This is about the only option when I have to spend V-Day on the road and away from my bride! This is not near as much fun! LOL
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Valentine's Day Alone! :(

Post by DesertDweller »

As someone who used to travel a lot, and for extended periods of time, ‘catching up’, is a whole lot of fun!
wbeck135
Single
Single

Post by wbeck135 »

DesertDweller wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:33 pm As someone who used to travel a lot, and for extended periods of time, ‘catching up’, is a whole lot of fun!
That's what I'm counting on! :)
Hiswifeagain
Queen bed
Queen bed

Valentine's Day Alone! [emoji20]

Post by Hiswifeagain »

What about some old fashioned phone sex? Surely that would be more fun than this? No offense to our TMB community, you’re all amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ETA: I just realized that most be what you meant
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
wbeck135
Single
Single

Re: Valentine's Day Alone! [emoji20]

Post by wbeck135 »

Hiswifeagain wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:07 pm What about some old fashioned phone sex? Surely that would be more fun than this? No offense to our TMB community, you’re all amazing.Image

I wish that were an option. Since I'm out of town her mom is visiting. That might not go over as well. :)
Hiswifeagain
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Hiswifeagain »

Maybe just send some racy text messages.

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
wbeck135
Single
Single

Post by wbeck135 »

Hiswifeagain wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:11 pm Maybe just send some racy text messages. Image

She's hoping her mom crashes early! LOL
Doug
King bed
King bed

Post by Doug »

I know it doesn't help you in your circumstance, just know that you are not the only one facing that particular problem. I called home a couple of times today, and enjoyed a video call this evening. Nothing racy, just pleasant conversation and company. It can suck sometimes, but that is how we provide for our families.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”