Orgasms after kids

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
MJonline
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 6th, 2010

Orgasms after kids

Postby MJonline » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:29 pm

So, having kids changes things. Who knew? :) Wondering if anyone else has experienced this same thing and can offer advice. Forgive me if I'm more graphic than desired - I'm relatively new to the community.

My lovely wife has never been able to get there with penetration, but before kids we could usually get her multiple, long, intense Os with a little finger play (I know, we were blessed!) After our first, fingers didn't do the trick anymore, but a vibrator filled the need well. Now, after kid #2, vibes still work, but her Os are much shorter and less intense.

Since our pregnancies were close together, I thought maybe her body just needed time to recover and eventually she would be getting the "good ones" again. Our second is 5 months old now, but no change.

We're not unsatisfied, and by God's grace our love life is as strong after kids as before (as time allows, of course), but I can tell she misses those big ones. Has anyone else been here who can offer some suggestions to either helping her get back to that place or adjusting to her new body?

HisWarrior
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 2nd, 2002

Re: Os after kids

Postby HisWarrior » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Give her more time to heal. I had several babies, and a few miscarriages close together. After our last baby it took over a year to get back on track with orgasm strength. Losing all the post partum weight helped, too because I had prolapse issues and the added weight didn't help.

The more she O's the more toned her pelvic floor will get. Kegals and Ben Wa balls helped, too.

Don't despair. She should get things back, but any concerns can be addressed with her ob/gyn.
Last edited by HisWarrior on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MJonline
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 6th, 2010

Re: Os after kids

Postby MJonline » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:24 pm

::tnx

That's encouraging! She'll be glad to hear it may not be a permanent change. :)

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”