Try massage oil

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
HappyBride
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 9th, 2014

Try massage oil

Postby HappyBride » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 am

I've been married for four months, and I'm still not sure if I've had an orgasm. I do, however, experience all kinds of wonderful feelings, so I'm trying not to worry about it and just to enjoy learning about my body's responses.

We were running low on lube the other night, so we decided to try massage oil on me. Is that weird? We used Jasmine Vanilla oil from Bath and Body, and it had a shocking effect. It was like entering a new world of sensations. I'm still not sure if I am experiencing orgasms, but I did finally start to feel vaginal contractions when we used the oil.

Maybe this is similar to what you get from arousal gels like KY Intense. I haven't tried an arousal gel yet, so I wouldn't know.

Bear
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 26th, 1987

Re: Try massage oil

Postby Bear » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:44 am

TMBs best open secret: coconut oil. Might just be The. Best. Lube. Ever. Plenty of info with a forum search.

Enjoy the explorations.
The same women who are ready to defend their men through thick and thin are...lucid about...the thickness of his head.
Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.
-GK Chesterton

HappyBride
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 9th, 2014

Postby HappyBride » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:31 pm

We have tried coconut oil, and it works well. It's funny that now neither of us can smell coconuts without thinking about sex.:) It doesn't come close to arousing me the way this massage oil does, though.

belovedalways
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 20th, 1981

Postby belovedalways » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:34 pm

From the ingredient list that I found online, It's possible that you are responding to the eucalyptus oil and the spearmint oil that are in that massage oil. Neither of those are recommended to use on mucous membranes although they are both probably quite diluted in the carrier oils of sunflower, avocado and wheat germ.

If you were my daughter, I would encourage you to buy a warming sensation lubricant as that would be made specifically for mucous membranes. This is a natural one that I like since I try to avoid chemicals if I can-especially in tender places. The main ingredients are glycerin, cinnamon, & honey.
A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”