Is that it?

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
Mapleleaf1
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 19th, 2009

Is that it?

Postby Mapleleaf1 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:39 pm

My DW has said that her orgasms are nothing special. It basically feels like a building tension and then a release. She does MB with me and alone occasionally and still says it's nothing special. Her orgasms don't sound like some of the ones I see described here. Are they just different for all women? Is she really orgasming? She had one last night while PIV with a vib on her clitoris but even then it didn't seem like much to me. Any advice any information you can share with me. Are her orgasms just lighter or different?

Kuma
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 13th, 2014

Re: Is that it?

Postby Kuma » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Has she ever done keglel exercises? If those muscles are weak, it could explain the lackluster orgasms.

Also, have you tried g-spot stimulation? Do you have a good 5-10 minutes of foreplay before intercourse?

There can be a lot of factors.
The happy husband of my beloved Wolfy.
May we all strive to display our Father's Love.

Dandelion_lawn
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 21st, 1994

Re: Is that it?

Postby Dandelion_lawn » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:52 am

I can build to an o very quickly if I really tense up my muscles and hold my breath, but I get a very unimpressive o, more of a nice release. I read that these are called tension orgasms. I've been learning to relax my muscles and breathe. It takes longer, but gives a much better result.

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”