Supplement to help women

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
Jacob4Jesus
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 1st, 2004

Supplement to help women

Postby Jacob4Jesus » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello all,

It has been almost two years since my last post. In short, my wife has no desire for sex other than to satisfy me and has never experienced physical arousal, much less orgasm.

She was recently examined by her ObGyn and given a Testosterone level test, which the doctor said was is normal (I don't have the numbers). The Doctor suggested my wife consider taking supplements, she hinted that there is something that has been helping people, but acted like she couldn't tell us what it is. Does anyone know what that could be or have any other ideas?

--Jacob

Unfulfilled
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 5th, 1989

Re: Supplement to help women

Postby Unfulfilled » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Some say maca root works. Although it didn't seem to do anything for my wife but others have said it works.

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Re: Supplement to help women

Postby ledgemoor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:27 am

Find out what her testosterone level is and post it here. Meanwhile I'll look up my wife's last reading.

I know with men, the "normal" range is rediculous. No way can we perform at the low end of this "normal" range.

As for suppliments, there's not really anything. Plenty of sleep is important. And maintaining good general health. Exercise. Keep the weight off (hard to do if her testosterone is low). Take a good multivitamin with extra calcium & magnesium. Zinc, copper, & DIM will slow the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

These suggestions probably won't solve her problem, but may help a bit, are easy to do and won't hurt anything.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”