Advice for reaching orgasm during early morning sex

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
Wildflowerinjune
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 1st, 1987

Advice for reaching orgasm during early morning sex

Postby Wildflowerinjune » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:27 am

I have just always assumed it was normal to not be able to reach orgasm during early morning sex. It is almost always the case if I have just awoken. I can occasionally orgasm if I've been awake awhile before we ML. My DH knows my body pretty well and he spent a long time working toward an o for me one morning recently and was successful. Normally I just don't feel anything no matter what he does but that morning I had been awake awhile and it did feel really good. I expected a really good o but, it was almost nothing when it happened. And this is the very best that we can ever achieve.
This morning he tried everything, I enjoyed being with him and receiving all this wonderful attention but I couldn't really feel any sexual feelings.
The reason for early morning is he leaves really early for work. I would love to enjoy it more and he just isn't really satisfied if I don't have an o. He's adorable like that :)
Does anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions?

Learning1
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 15th, 2014

Re: Advice for reaching orgasm during early morning sex

Postby Learning1 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 am

We are early morning sex people. We always have been.

A few questions and suggestions.

Do you have sex the night before ? I can almost always O during early morning sex, except if I had an O in the last 8-12 hours. Most mornings I am up from anywhere from 15 minutes to 60 minutes before we have AM sex. I find that if we start sex when I am still in a very sleepy state, it is harder to O. Is it possible for you to wake up a bit earlier if you know your having sex and go to bed earlier so you get your needed rest ?

I also find that there are some mornings where I wake up already aroused and physically longing for sex, do you find the same ? And there are some mornings where I have no sex drive at all and it takes a lot of FP.
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

Drob
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 30th, 1991

Postby Drob » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:11 pm

My DW prefers LM in the morning, she says she is less tire and stressed in the morning compared to the night, I'm just the opposite (of course). I sleep so much better after ML. As far as the big O it's all about being focused and aroused.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Wildflowerinjune
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 1st, 1987

Postby Wildflowerinjune » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Learning 1, your question made me realize that it would be more accurate to call it middle of the night sex. I have arranged my schedule to go to bed as early as possible, 930-10 most nights. He's usually already asleep out of necessity. He gets up at 330-430 every day. I no longer sleep through him leaving, ever. But, even when I happen to wake up before his alarm, I still have the same result. Then I eventually go back to sleep , usually after being awake an hour or two . That's when I'm ready for sex. Especially if we've had piv with no orgasm for me early that morning. Also, we would have only rarely had sex the night before. So yes, I do have mornings when I wake up aroused and physically longing for sex. He's just not there :(

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”