Medication causing orgasm difficulties

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
Cowboy
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 18th, 1993

Medication causing orgasm difficulties

Postby Cowboy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:50 am

I have searched and not found anything discussed here concerning orgasm difficulties related to medications.
My Wife takes Topamax for migraine prophylaxis and we think it is causing difficulty for her. She can get there but not as often as we would prefer. Seems like most of the time she quits out of frustration or soreness.
Anyone else have issues like this?

Leah
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Re: Medication causing orgasm difficulties

Postby Leah » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Yes. It can happen. I took an antidepressant contraindicated fo another condition. Totally inhibited orgasms.
Leah

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Re: Medication causing orgasm difficulties

Postby Vanna » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Yep, I took Paxil for anxiety for a short time. Dr assured me it wouldn't have sexual side effects. I have never had to work so hard to end up without an o in my life. Needless to say, I nixed that one and continued lifestyle changes to heal the anxiety.

Truth is, they don't really know how these medications will effect people on an individual basis. Our chemistries are unique.
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”