How long did it take for you to reach your first orgasm?

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
Jpemboiv
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 14th, 2015

How long did it take for you to reach your first orgasm?

Postby Jpemboiv » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 pm

Just a worried husband because it seems like it's taking me and my wife a long time

Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Re: How long did it take for you to reach your first orgasm?

Postby Vanna » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi! Congrats on your first year! :)

For me, it took 4 years to stumble on the elusive combination of actions and sensations that led to my first o. It was quite by accident. There are plenty of threads here on the topic.

I suggest she spend some time self exploring, it's easiest with a vibe, if she's never used one or feels weird about it, try a bullet or egg shape vibe. If she can figure out what sorts of manual stim work for her, and really focus on the building sensations, she can get there. What I found was that I had a tendency to pull. back when the sensations got really intense, and as a result I had been just missing it, I had to push past or through the intensity, that's where the cliff and fireworks are. It helped if I held my breath a bit, and even "pushed" a little internally when things were building.

After the first few, it gets easier to map a general pathway there- although she may find that the method and mental process of getting there has an irritating way of shifting over time, so she'll need to keep in tune.

I still have to really focus mentally to get there, and for me, it works better if there is less movement in thrusting because the distraction throws me off.

She may not have that problem. Each lady is different. :)
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Re: How long did it take for you to reach your first orgasm?

Postby Job29Man » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 am

Thread paused for OG review.
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”