Only orgasm via toys?

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Only orgasm via toys?

Postby love2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that only orgasms via toys (vibrator)?

I don't orgasm through manual sex or oral sex. I also don't orgasm through PIV or PIA. Pretty much it's a vibrator if I want to orgasm. Most the time I am fine with this but sometimes I think about us working on it until I orgasm through oral sex or manual sex.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Only orgasm via toys?

Postby SeekingChange » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 am

As someone who always orgasmed without the aid of a vibrator, to finding the ease and convenience of using one, I have noticed I have trained my body where it's more dependent on it. I do think that you could train your body the opposite way, but it will take more work, because it would be like going uphill, where my direction was sliding downhill.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

tentsofpurple
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 4th, 2004

Postby tentsofpurple » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 am

Similar to seeking I don't need a vibrator to orgasm (actually I haven't found one that doesn't leave me feeling numb), but I have noticed that if I orgasm by a certain means (oral vs. manual, g-spot stimulation vs. none) without changing it up for a regular interval my body gets used to that and it becomes difficult to orgasm another way. Its still achievable (depending on where I am in my cycle) but it takes longer and is more "work." I bet you could train your body to orgasm another way but it might take a while.

Tweed
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 1st, 2002

Postby Tweed » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:07 pm

There are a host of other issues in our MB, but just wanted to say I've never had an orgasm from oral or PIV. I certainly understand the desire of wanting an O to be reached as a direct result of intimacy with your DH and not always through a toy. I would only suggest that whichever way you go, you give yourself lots of grace and hold expectations loosely if you decide to work on it without toys. Blessings on you!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Re: RE: Re: Only orgasm via toys?

Postby love2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks for your response. I think you are right too. What are some of the other issues that you have in your marriage bed if you don't mind me asking?

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”