O for DW

Can't orgasm, pain during intercourse, etc.
MadeNew
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 1st, 2013

O for DW

Postby MadeNew » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Been trying to bring her to O. On a couple occasions I've given her "homework" wink wink. Afterwards she has said that yeah she kinda did experience something that she thinks might have been an orgasm. Or close to it.

Been giving her manual stimulation, getting feedback, for example: touch here, let's try this, etc, etc. On certain occasions I've been trying so hard my hand hurt .

Oral too, been doing that, although not as often. She loves that.

Tried the little egg. Tried the magic wand with attachments. Threw away the attachments because she just never really liked any of them. The little egg thing - she likes using that. Been having her use that, and been using that on her.

Got her close on a few occasions.

When she stimulates herself she gets scared and backs off. Partially because she doesn't want to accidentally pee because it may have happened on a couple occasions (although maybe it was some other liquid who knows). So it's up to me because she has me keeping up the stimulation and the play. That way she doesn't have the option to back off, unless she acually does want to stop.

We've been married for a few years now. It's been great. We're both probably equally busy and probably equally regularly exhausted. Work, kids, chores, etc. But we do our best to communicate and to take care of each other's needs and wants. Just still trying to figure out her body.

I do feel like we're getting closer and closer to figuring out how to do it.

Any thoughts?

Oklahoma
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 3rd, 1976

Re: O for DW

Postby Oklahoma » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

If you haven't tried already.....
Maybe you should try mixing things up, as in combo tricks.
Oral and some fingering.
A couple fingers and the vibrating egg.
Oral while using the egg, or better yet, a dildo. (A favorite of my DW)

love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Postby love2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Some women do ejaculate and the fluid is not urine. If she is going to ejaculate a clitoral orgasm will often follow afterwards so you should keep stimulating although she feels like she might pee.

Once you get the level of arousal high where she is feeling pressure like the urge to pee you don't stop or change the stimulation until she has a clitoral orgasm unless she indicates that the stimulation is painful in which case you decrease the pressure but maintain the same pattern. This whole thing would likely be easiest to achieve with a vibrator at first.

gracehusband
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 1965

Postby gracehusband » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 pm

From experience if my dw feels any pressure to O it makes it harder. No. Impossible.

love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Postby love2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Correct, still have the focus on having a good time and doing what feels good versus focusing solely on getting her to orgasm

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Olorin
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 14th, 1991

Postby Olorin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:45 am

My wife has had difficulty reaching orgasm for most of our years of marriage. We have had some success by staring our lovemaking with me giving DW a back massage with a Hitachi wand, while she lies on her stomach stimulating her female bits with another magic wand. During this time she also tenses her butt while stimulating herself with the wand. After about 30-40 minutes, she becomes excited and has sort of a 'mini' O, which passes pretty quickly. We are in the process of varying this routine, trying other toys etc. to see if we can turn the 'mini' O into something bigger. The key to all of this is being patient as you experiment with what works.

Another toy we are considering trying is the Eroscillator. If you search this forum you will find a long thread about this toy.

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”