Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Do you talk about your sex life with other people?

This is THE PLACE to discuss if something sexual is right or wrong.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Irnmyk
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Do you talk about your sex life with other people?

Post by Irnmyk »

The answer for us is no, as well - exception being the anonymity of this forum.

One of the things that has truly amazed me over my life is how private most - and I'd put that in a very high percentile range - people are about their sex lives.

Those braggarts that do blather on about it, say in the gym locker room, I've written off to wishful thinking. Those that are doing it aren't talking about it.
WifeysWarrior
Single
Single

Re: Do you talk about your sex life with other people?

Post by WifeysWarrior »

Outside of online forums... never. Not once.

As a 2nd hand csa survivor, I wish I had a close friend, or a men’s group of other 2nd hand survivors to be able to share struggles with, in a respectful manner of course. I’m blessed to say the season we currently in is one of healing and great sex, but in our darkest times it was chaotic. I was depressed and didn’t have money for therapy. My wife said I often walked around looking grey. Her night terrors were constant, and waking up and holding her as she cried often left me depleted not having an outlet. Not being able to caress or kiss her without her feeling triggered felt unbearable at times. There were periods where I would have to physically wash her because she would go without for days... she would lash out and fight back out of rage that was displaced towards me. This went on for years...I have NOOOO IDEA how we made it through those storms, but our life today is a complete 360, and I can only attribute that to the lord. I know it wasn’t my own strength.

Looking back at it all, I wish I had someone I could’ve talked to in my darkest hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Okay, Bad Idea, or Sin?”