Trimix - Has Anyone Tried This?

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
Hoosier52
King bed

Trimix - Has Anyone Tried This?

Postby Hoosier52 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 am

Trimix is a mixture of two prostaglandins (phentolamine and alprostadil) plus papaverine (a vasodilator medication) that increase blood flow to the penis and cause strong and lasting erections, with or without sexual stimulation. These compounds appear to act together to increase arterial inflow, dilate smooth muscles,and restrict venous outflow promoting erectile rigidity with greater success and in smaller doses than if these compounds were used as single therapies.

I've read some reviews on this. It works so good that some men end up in the ER. Competent and modest beginning dosing are imperative.

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/t ... ction.html

beekeeper
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 12th, 1981

Re: Trimix - Has Anyone Tried This?

Postby beekeeper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:16 am

I have a prescription for 'trimix' [alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine].

It is an injection. You can use a really tiny needle so it does not hurt.

My syringes hold a maximum amount of 1cc.

I was told to start out by trying a dose of 0.10cc and each time working up slowly. 0.14cc seemed to be nearly almost 'there'. 0.15cc gave me a great erection though it lasted for over 5 hours.

When my prostate was removed, the surgeon took out the nerve bundle which would allow the brain to control erections. Without that nerve bundle, the 'blue pill's do not work.

When I get trimix it is a frozen liquid in two vials, if it remains frozen it can last for years. To use some you must first put it in the refrigerator to thaw for a day. Once it has thawed it will only last for a month.

Be cautioned that using trimix may cause 'Priapism' which is your penis forming a painful baculum.

Hoosier52
King bed

Postby Hoosier52 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:31 am

Did you have to go to the ER or did you use Sudafed, etc?

beekeeper
California King

Postby beekeeper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

I took some sudafed and I went to bed. In the morning I woke up without the erection.

Dale
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.

Postby Dale » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am

I have used Trimix for about a year now, and I'm really pleased with it. I've not had any real problems with it, and it gives me reliable erections without the side effects of the oral meds. Only downside is it has to be kept refrigerated, which is not the most feasible thing when away from home. You also don't want to inject it more than 3 times a week, though.

Dale

BeStrong
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 29th, 1974

Postby BeStrong » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 pm

I have been using Trimix for several years now. I keep the vials frozen and pull one out to use as needed. I simply hold it in my hand for about 5 minutes and make sure it’s thawed before drawing up the dosage in the syringe. The vial then goes back into the freezer until it’s needed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midwest guy
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 8th, 1970

Postby midwest guy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am

Appears Trimix might be in our future. Having prostate removed next month and was told by Dr that he might not be able to save nerves. Told me not to worry about it, that removing cancer was more important than erections. And also said most patients similar to me have good results with trimix, and when the time comes, that injections would be an option if we wanted them. Time will tell!

beekeeper
California King

Postby beekeeper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:23 pm

midwest guy wrote:Appears Trimix might be in our future. Having prostate removed next month and was told by Dr that he might not be able to save nerves. Told me not to worry about it, that removing cancer was more important than erections. And also said most patients similar to me have good results with trimix, and when the time comes, that injections would be an option if we wanted them. Time will tell!

Most healthy guys have erections at various times through-out each day. The tissue that does the engorging, is elastic and accustomed to shrinking and expanding.

If you go a few months without any erections at all, those tissues may lose some of their elasticity.

When I started using Tri-mix, the first injection was done in the doctor's office, with a dose of 0.10cc. I was instructed to go up by 0.01cc with each trial until I found a satisfactory dose.

But each time I was sore for 2 days afterwards.

When those tissues do not expand for a few months, I think they shrink. Then when you do expand them it is almost like they stretch to the point of damage.

I could see the logic in saying that right after you get the catheter removed, start every second or third day using a pump to keep those tissues accustomed to expanding.

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”