Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Resources for the "larger than average" groom or married man?

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resources for the

Post by PaulB »

Link+Zelda wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:04 pm Also, if you want a calculator instead of reading Paul's graph above (which can be difficult to read at the extremes), here is one calculator option. There are others out there, but this one appears safe (though it uses the d*** word)...though make sure to switch to inches on the calculator if that's what you're using!
Nice - and close to right. It does put the average length at 5.5", which is a tad long, but not way off. And the girth looks to be spot on.
Happily married for 36 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

PaulB wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:57 pm
Nice - and close to right. It does put the average length at 5.5", which is a tad long, but not way off. And the girth looks to be spot on.
It has several different databases/studies you can select from too. My guess is that one of those will match your graphs exactly.
-Link+Zelda
SLS
King bed
King bed

Post by SLS »

Thanks for the stats guys.

I have to admit I made an embarrassing error. I read girth to mean "width" or "diameter" rather than "circumference." The spatial reasoning portion of my brain was going haywire trying to figure out how the average length could be 5.5 in and the average diameter 4.5 in. It would have to be almost a square shape for that to work! :shock:

As I was searching for an explanation it finally hit me that it was a circumference measurement (pi*diameter). :lol:
Happily married to Serafina for over 6.5 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Re: Resources for the "larger than average" groom or married man?

Post by GeorgeB »

SLS wrote:Thanks for the stats guys.

I have to admit I made an embarrassing error. I read girth to mean "width" or "diameter" rather than "circumference." The spatial reasoning portion of my brain was going haywire trying to figure out how the average length could be 5.5 in and the average diameter 4.5 in. It would have to be almost a square shape for that to work! :shock:

As I was searching for an explanation it finally hit me that it was a circumference measurement (pi*diameter). :lol:
I’ve made that mistake before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Link+Zelda wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:14 pm
It has several different databases/studies you can select from too. My guess is that one of those will match your graphs exactly.
Yes, I think I spotted the one that Paul was referring to, which is the one I'm familiar with, with 5.1 inches being the average length.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PaulB »

The one I posted was something I took from The British Medical Journal, clean up, and added inches to. It was based on several very big and very well done studies that were NOT opt-in.

As I recall, the studies were done on stretched length, not actual erections. There are ethical problems with making men erect, and you may or may not get a full erection. Several studies have shown stretched length is essentially identical to a full erection.

Most studies have serious problems. Self-reported are useless because :shock: men lie about penis size :shock: , and there is no way to ensure men are measuring correctly. Most other studies are opt-in, and it turns out men with large penises are more likely to volunteer, while men with small penises are less likely.

So studies done on all men who enter the armed services or show up at a urologist for any reason are far better.
Happily married for 36 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code
Irnmyk
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Irnmyk »

Men would lie about penis size??????

I'm stunned... :shock:
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Irnmyk wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:31 pm Men would lie about penis size??????

I'm stunned... :shock:
:lol:
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

PaulB wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:01 am
The one I posted was something I took from The British Medical Journal, clean up, and added inches to. It was based on several very big and very well done studies that were NOT opt-in.

As I recall, the studies were done on stretched length, not actual erections. There are ethical problems with making men erect, and you may or may not get a full erection. Several studies have shown stretched length is essentially identical to a full erection.

Most studies have serious problems. Self-reported are useless because :shock: men lie about penis size :shock: , and there is no way to ensure men are measuring correctly. Most other studies are opt-in, and it turns out men with large penises are more likely to volunteer, while men with small penises are less likely.

So studies done on all men who enter the armed services or show up at a urologist for any reason are far better.
Good info, there, Paul. Thanks!

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”