Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Husband shaving pubic or legs

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MiddleMan
Double
Double

Re: Husband shaving pubic or legs

Post by MiddleMan »

I shave the testicles, but DW likes hair above the shaft. Shaving helps with rings to not get caught.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

It's winter where I live. I wouldn't care if my DH wanted to try shaving everything.
He doesn't say anything when I get lazy & let my leg hair grow out a bit.
He knows that it will bother me soon enough just like I know he would get bored with shaving his legs. 8-)
As a side note: I will say that I know when he's been sharpening knives. He's missing patches of hair on 1 arm. lol

You never know until you try & it's not permanent, just hair. I say go for it.
one_woman_man
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by one_woman_man »

I have never shaved my legs, although in high school I did shave my ankles/lower leg when I sprained my ankle and needed to tape them. Other than that, I wouldn't bother doing that. And, DW views it as more masculine to have hair.

Regarding pubic hair, I only shave around the base of my shaft every couple of months. Both DW and I feel a full bush looks good. As I shower everyday, she is fine with me not shaving feels hair makes me look more manly :) She gives me OS every time we have sex.
Last edited by one_woman_man on Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

Wow, thanks for all the replies!
Brynna
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Brynna »

DH does not shave leg or pubic hair. I would not like him to, either. He likes my legs shaved smoothed, I like his legs hairy. I love the masculinity of his pubic hair just the way it is. Weird but true, I also love his arm pit hair and love to play with it while I fall asleep.
Duchess
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Duchess »

DH has only experimented with shaving pubic hair once, prompted by discussion on this board. I did very much enjoy having less chance of getting a hair in my mouth during OS, since that has always been my least favorite part of that activity and I seem to always have to stop and get rid of a hair at least once.

I would not want him to shave his legs. I enjoy his body hair. There are patterns that I have become familiar with over the years and it is part of our special closeness for me to know his map. :D
TxGuy
Single
Single

Post by TxGuy »

My DW has shaved for as long as we have been together. Her personal preference and I love it. A few years ago I started trimming with a beard trimmer and shaving my testicles. She loves it as well. I would not shave my legs though. Thankfully I’m not a hairy guy anyway. That’s just our experience.
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
olafthewise
King bed
King bed

Post by olafthewise »

my experience; around 15 years ago my wife requested I shave my chest hair to be like some of the sexy actors she saw in movies.
So first question is, what sort of blade and what quality of shave will you need? I shaved with a blade at first but if anyone knows the property of blades, we all know that too many shaves and you get bumps and it feels irritating. So with a blade you shave every other day or on the third day. Close cuddle with DW must be done with her on day 1 shave. That is the day to have sex and rub bodies together. wait any additional day and she WILL complain. The blade gives the absolute closest shave. Then there's the micro screen shavers and the quality of micro screen depends on the shaver and here is where you want to spend some money. Regular "manscape" trimmers are not necessarily good enough. Perhaps the manscape trimmers are good for a body builder with dark body hair. If you want a good consistent quality body or pubic shave, use a high quality micro screen shaver with 2 screens and a blade underneath that vibrates really fast.
As with any new area you shave, once you start, you gotta keep it up. For those testicles, a blade will cut off everything and the hair is already so fine that trims done every other day is good enough, again, in my experience.
I did leg shaving for years as a marathon runner and close to a race I shaved everything. It was a great sexual experience. But again, lots of time shaving everything so that DW would not experience a poor shaving job of chest, legs or pubic area.
My wife shaves her pubic area completely at my request and trade that I regrow chest and leg hair. She does a poor job of shaving her pubic bone in ignorance because she says she hates it and lets me know. We cannot do PIV so she accommodates me accordingly and I look forward to her shave days so I can touch her area for a thrill.
If you got the time and your shaver is a micro screen, you could shave daily to maintain it on legs, chest and groin. Sex is very good hairless and her parts look great shaved. But again its a matter of preference and time you have to do it. In the post modern age, we have the technology to own many great shavers, but knowledge of skin and bacteria MUST be reviewed if you desire clean painless shaves. Exfoliation is a must at least 2 times per week if shaving.
Stack
Single
Single

Post by Stack »

Ron wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:06 am Ok, so I have a question, if the man wanted to shave his pubic hair, would the wife think it was strange?

What about a man shaving his legs?
I don't think either are strange if you and/or the wife want to.

Personally, DW says she doesn't mind if I shave or not but I absolutely can tell you it makes a difference when she goes down on me. I would rather her (and therefore me) to be enjoying the experience vs picking hairs out of her mouth. It's a pain for me and honestly I'm not sure I enjoy it really, but I certainly enjoy it when DW enjoys it!! :lol:

As far as shaving my legs, I feel like DW wouldn't like it. When I was on the swim team many many years ago most of the guys shaved their legs and wore speedos. Both were a large "NOPE!" from me. I was fast enough that I didn't need to "shave" off a few seconds by shaving legs or wearing tight shorts. I didn't care if I was the only guy lined up in big puffy swim trunks and hairy legs. I never lost nor won by milliseconds. However, I did start doing the buzz cut for my hair when we moved to multiple laps because when we had to dive, twist, and turn the hair would get in my face making it challenging sometimes. But that's me and that was ages ago. :lol:
justsomeguy
Cot
Cot

Post by justsomeguy »

i have been shaving pubes bare for years. Wife has never commented and would not notice either way

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”