Wish I Could Last Longer...

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
new wife
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 14th, 2004

Re: Wish I Could Last Longer...

Postby new wife » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:37 pm

K-Y Duration isn't a lube. It's a desensitizing spray applied about 10 minutes before penetration.

OldBear
King bed

Postby OldBear » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Morttiki, just read BH's wisdom. She is a long-standing, well-respected TMBer with great wisdom. Follow her advice and you will see a marked difference. Her recipe for masturbation frequency, duration, and control management is excellent. Her suggestion to bask in the intimacy of PIV is so true. Don't be in a hurry even if you are bursting with pressure to reach a PONR. A longer ramp for you and your DW will return great, intimate dividends and make you last longer.

JPoster
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 7th, 1982

Postby JPoster » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Oddly enough I was too successful to develop staying power. Early in our marriage we would do foreplay until DW couldn't stand it anymore and was demanding I enter her. Upon doing that it would take only a very few minutes of thrusting (sometimes less than a minute) before she would O from PIV. Often we would have simultaneous Os because I would join her in reaching a climax at the same time.

I'm not complaining, but since she was a "one and done" gal she lost all interest and while I would have liked to have gone another round, we were done for the evening. As a consequence I didn't develop the kind of stamina I would have liked.

Now her libido has completely disappeared we aren't doing any mutual pleasuring, and she takes care of me when I ask, and we spent several years developing our respective oral skills. Ah, the good old days.

Mortiki
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 13th, 1994

Postby Mortiki » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:36 am

JPoster

Thanks for sharing. Amazed by the countless variations experienced by others in TMB. M

new wife
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 14th, 2004

Postby new wife » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Morttiki, any updates? Praying for you!

Mortiki
Twin size

Postby Mortiki » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:25 am

I will try to have more of an update at some point this fall maybe. M
Last edited by Mortiki on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

be64
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 25th, 1988

Postby be64 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 am

The worst place to be in my view is quite the opposite of PE. That being, thrusting as hard as you can until you are worn out but feeling little pleasure and unable to ejaculate. I've been there and it's not fun. The ideal place to be is having an intensely sensitive penis but complete control. Amazing things happen in that situation. This is where I'm at most of the time. However for the first many years of marriage I ejaculated within seconds of penetration so I've experienced the whole range of possibilities including ED.

Edging during intercourse is what worked best for me to train myself to have control. When you get to the point of complete control then it is possible to enjoy unbelievably intense pleasure before allowing yourself to ejaculate, and orgasms become mind blowing full body spasms.
The secret to having everything is believing you already do!

Mortiki
Twin size

Postby Mortiki » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Thanks for sharing be64

M
Last edited by Mortiki on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HubZ
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 7th, 2014

Postby HubZ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:45 am

Another quick thought - I recently read the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy." Overall, it was a mixed bag, but the premise was good - why do certain problems generally happen to "nice guys" (and by that the author defines that as people who are so worried about being nice/agreeable that they avoid confrontation, communicating their needs, expectations, etc.)

One that I found interesting and, unfortunately applicable, was how nice guy's worry about being a great lover instead of, simply, being in the moment and enjoying sex. As an example, worrying about lasting longer causes anxiety which actually causes PE, so it's somewhat a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you focus less on the need to be a great lover and focus more on the moment (what feels good for both partners) then some of these problems somewhat go away. While it's not an end all to end alls, I've seen this principle work in my own life. Just a thought.

be64
King bed

Postby be64 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am

HubZ, I hadn't thought about the nice guy thing in that way before. However by that description I guess I'm not a nice guy when it comes to my sexual desires with my wife. I make my expectations clear. I do all I known how to please my wife, but my pleasure does not take a back seat to hers.

HubZ
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 7th, 2014

Postby HubZ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Be64, I was actually implying that anxiety/worry over PE and not being a good lover actually can cause PE... self-fulfilling prophesy.

be64
King bed

Postby be64 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Yes, I understand but nevertheless by the statements in the article you quote I am not a nice guy when it comes to sex.

I communicate my needs and expectations and while making love I'm in the moment and enjoy sex. I don't worry about how long I last (I last as long as I want) and I focus on what feels best for both of us. Totally opposite of the "good guy" in the article.

Mortiki
Twin size

Postby Mortiki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:13 am

Thanks be64 and hubz for you posts.

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”