PrivateGym Reviews?

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
New Found Hope
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 14th, 2009

PrivateGym Reviews?

Postby New Found Hope » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello all! I'm curious if anyone has tried the "PrivateGym". It is marketed as a "Pelvic Exercise and Kegels Trainer" and is listed a FDA Registered. If no one has tried it has anyone tried something like this?

It appears to be billed for people with ED, but on the site it states it will help with PE as well, which is what I have. We are a upper low class family so making a decision to buy something like this or the Erektor is a big deal because it means we have to try to save for it. Hoping to get some info to help make a better decision.

I not 100% on the rules on posting links so just google "Private Gym" and it should be the top result.
In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Ephesians 5:28

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Re: PrivateGym Reviews?

Postby ledgemoor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:43 am

http://www.privategym.com/?utm_medium=c ... nd%20Exact
AFAIK, it's OK to link to anything like that as long as there is no nudity.

I am a big proponent of Kegel exercises for both men and women.

However, this looks like a ripoff to me. You don't need any equipment to do them. In fact, you can do them sitting at your desk at work and no one will be the wiser. Seeing where the PC muscle is, I don't see how weights could help. For women, something they could put in their vagina maybe, but for men, I don't see how there could be any device that would help.

"FDA registered": I think there requirements to register medical devices with the FDA. That doesn't mean that they have tested it and support its claims.

But for sure, start doing Kegel exercises. Seach the web, and you can be doing them in five minutes :-). I don't see how they can help with ED other than possibly improving blood flow to the pelvic region. They do help PE a little. With stronger PC muscles, the level of arousal needed before I ejaculate is higher. It adds only about 30 seconds to my staying power, but they are a very enjoyable 30 seconds.

Ask your wife to do them too. They do help female sexual response. In fact, Kegels for improving sex was accidentally discovered when doctors told women to do Kegels to help urinary incontinence. A lot of these women reported having more and better orgasms! It greatly improves vaginal muscle tone and makes intercourse more enjoyable for both of you.

For PE, try a numbing gel. Mandelay is one brand, and KY Duration is another.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”