Need Advice- sleeve for ED

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
Grey Hornet
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1990

Need Advice- sleeve for ED

Postby Grey Hornet » Mon May 29, 2017 7:31 am

Due to cancer and surgeries, I am effectively impotent. Can manage some firmness at the base, but that's it. So, looking for recommendations for a sleeve to use for PIV. Don't want a 'monster' size like some you see advertised, just something to please DW and allow me to have the motions.
Any advice / recommendations / experience welcome.
Thanks
The hair may be grey-
But the stinger still works.

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Need Advice- sleeve for ED

Postby SeekingChange » Mon May 29, 2017 1:33 pm

I am, by far, not the most experienced in this area to advise too much, but a sleeve is a toy we have experimented with. My biggest concern when reading your situation was how well it would stay on a flaccid penis. When I did a little search to make sure what we have is actually considered a "sleeve" I saw they have some that have a ring that would go around the scrotum and would secure it on. That seems to be the answer to my concern.

Here is one piece of advice from a wife's perspective,, go with a material that is softest and flexible. It feels more real versus the harder plastics, rubbers, etc. The more real it feels, the more comfortable, therefore pleasurable, it is, IMO.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

Grey Hornet
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1990

Postby Grey Hornet » Wed May 31, 2017 2:27 am

Thank you for the replies. Regarding concern about something working on a flaccid penis, I do get firm at the base, for about 3". So there is something for a sleeve to work from. Maybe that will help clear up the situation.
The hair may be grey-
But the stinger still works.

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Postby SeekingChange » Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 am

Experiment. I personally think the fact you are willing to do this, is great. A sleeve would be much more preferable to me than using some other method, like a dildo, fingers, etc. to receive sexual pleasure on a regular basis. I can't say all wives are like me, but there is really something to feeling my husband's body on me, with the weight, the movement, and being able to hold and touch him simultaneously.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”