Anyone tried Six Star Testosterone Booster?

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
N8Jen11
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 17th, 2011

Anyone tried Six Star Testosterone Booster?

Postby N8Jen11 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:34 am

I went to Walmart today to get the Six Star Pre-work out N.O. Fury because I saw it recommended here. My husband lately has been having difficulties getting and keeping his erections and I know it's really frustrating for him. He also a few years ago was diagnosed with low-t but for several reasons has yet to start taking Testosterone injections, that will be our next step. But I saw the testosterone booster next to the N.O.Fury and I went ahead and got it too, anyone had any luck with it? [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170707/cfde941ab08a3c7a3acf5f14e4ba6c41.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

TJC
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 31st, 1975

Re: Anyone tried Six Star Testosterone Booster?

Postby TJC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:49 am

I have used both of the Six Star products. I don't know how much benefit he will get if he has been diagnosed with low-t, but he should get some. I found the NO Fury to be most beneficial. The difference is in the ingredients. The N.O. Fury is essentially a blend of arginine and citrulline. These are precursor to testosterone. They also promote blood flow in the body.The testosterone booster is a blend of different herbs commonly found in many natural ED products Extenze being the most advertized.
Couple of things to be aware. Citrulline can lower blood one's pressure, so if taking medication for high blood pressure be cautious. I am currently taking a break from it as it seemed to be affecting my mood, and have read that it may have this effect over time. I do not have any ED issues. I was taking it mainly, to help get more out of my workouts. It also helped with some discomfort I had experienced after my vasectomy some years ago.
I was last taking a preworkout drink form of citrulline similar to c-4, and NOS Blast. They have significant amounts of caffeine also, which, for me, help with my focus. I have no experience with testosterone injections. My best advice with any supplements is read the ingredients and do some research into the effects of taking them to avoid any side effects.
This is my beloved and this is my friend. Song of Solomon 5:16

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”