Difficulty using a pump

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
PasM
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 28th, 1991

Difficulty using a pump

Postby PasM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 pm

I'm 60 years old and have had ED for three years. The pills don't work and injections are very difficult. I recently purchased a pump. I know it will take some time to learn how to use it. I haven't been able to create enough of a vacuum to achieve an erection. I know the pump is working because I can get good suction elsewhere on my body. My obesity might be a factor. Does anyone have advice? Thanks in advance!

kupplekansas
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 2005

Re: Difficulty using a pump

Postby kupplekansas » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 pm

try putting some vasiline on the base

PasM

Postby PasM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:02 pm

I used some lubricant (the stuff that came with the pump) for the second try. It helped. I got a little bit of vacuum but not enough. I'll keep working with it. Will Vaseline hurt anything, since it's oil-based? Thanks!

John143
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 14th, 2003

Postby John143 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Don't use Vaseline. It'll damage the sleeve over time. Use a water-based lube instead. Also, try shaving around the base of your penis to give the pump a smooth surface to establish a good vacuum.
---
Make the best love you can make!
www.MarriedDance.com: Christian-friendly sex toy store
www.CFSPs.co: Christian-friendly illustrated sex positions
www.MarriageBed.tips: Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques

Graypoet
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 2nd, 1978

Postby Graypoet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

I suggest a water based lube, KY or an equivalent. Petroleum based lube could be a problem with the plastic used in the pump. Also, trim your pubic hair to a very short length. It doesn't have to be shaved. Long hair disrupts sealing of the pump against your body.
Proverbs 5:18-19 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

PasM

Postby PasM » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 am

Thank you, everyone, for your advice. I used a lot of KY, on the pump, on me and on the body shield. I had good vacuum and got results, but experienced some pain (probably pubic hairs being pulled). I'll try shaving and see if that helps. I am encouraged, though, that the pump will work for me!

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Postby ledgemoor » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:18 am

Get the doctor to help you.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Joey72
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 24th, 1964

Postby Joey72 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:13 am

I personally find using the pump a very good way to have sex. When I first started pumping I was a little disappointed
that there was so little info on the web about pumping and the problems that people experienced.
I bought an Encore pump from Amazon but was disappointed at first.
I found out you can't just pump yourself up and expect great results, you need to practice for two or three weeks and establish a routine to get
the penis used to pumping. When I first started pumping I was disappointed with the results using the info that came with the Encore pump. After
researching I found a procedure that real works for me. The routine is pump and hold for one minute at low pressure, release pressure and
repeat at a slightly higher pressure, do this 5 times. Then pump for 5 minutes at the higher pressure and repeat this 3 times each time increasing the
pressure. Also when you get a firm erection ( I mean firm) mark the tube so you have a benchmark on when to stop pumping. Normally when I have
sex we neck for a while and then I pump, it takes 1 to 2 minutes to get firm. When I first started pumping I would go into the bathroom and pump now
I do my pumping in bed with my wife and therefore she take part in the pumping and the time to pump doesn't seem to effect the quality of our love making.

Here is a list of the equipment I use:
The Encore Deluxe Vacuum Therapy System with manual and electric pumps purchased from Amazon for $125.00. I think this pump works very good
and if a part breaks it can be replaced from Encore for $15.00.

The medium short foam sleeve from UANDMETIME.COM (cost $18.95 ) with the foam sleeve you do not have to shave. The foam sleeve eliminates the
problem of sucking private parts up in the tube and when using the small rings it feels much better to have the foam as a cushion.
Also the sleeve will help reduce or eliminate the hinge effect. I use the tighter Osbon rings C and D rings from http://www.timmmedical.com (cost $19.95 ).
I have discovered that constriction ring size and penis size have no correlation so you just have to experiment with different rings. I can keep the rings on 30 minutes with no problem however my penis does get cold and there is some color change. About 2 to 3 minutes after taking the rings off everything is back to normal.
The final piece of equipment I use is an Easy Action Ring Loader that I bought from Timmmedical for $29.95. The ring loader makes it so easy to get the Osbon rings on the Encore tube. However out of the box the loader will not fit the Encore tube it's diameter is to big but 10 minutes with the one inch beltsander solved the problem.

Other things you should know the pump will increase your girth both base and head so you may need to use more lubricant. In my case the pump increased my shaft girth 20% and the head girth about 35% and this caused some problems.
The wife had trouble accepting the large penis head and it took several days before we had normal penetration during intercourse. Also the large head does not have much feeling but the shaft feeling is almost the same as a normal erection. One big benefit of the head not having much feeling is I went from a one minute man to 7 or 8 minutes and now my wife loves the size increase and the fact that I can last longer.
Keep pumping it really works

PasM

Postby PasM » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Thank you for your advice! I bought the same pump that you did. I agree that the DVD is very disappointing. It's the exact same video you can find on YouTube. The second and third efforts went a lot better. We had a good vacuum and got some results. We'll keep practicing. I'll order a foam sleeve (It looks like it's a lot better than the body shield that comes with the pump). Right now we're using the practice routine you suggested, I can tell the difference. My wife has been a great help with all of this. I'll keep you updated. Again, thanks so much!

Joey72
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 24th, 1964

Postby Joey72 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am

I am glad I could help, if you have anymore question you can PM me. Also when you put the ring/rings on sometimes rigidity is lost if this happens reinstall the pump and continue pumping.

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”