No-Touch O (after 5 years of normal)

Erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed orgasm, etc.
TechDad
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 1st, 2012

No-Touch O (after 5 years of normal)

Postby TechDad » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Feel free to point me to the right post if this is elsewhere, but just in the last 4 weeks I've begun to O very prematurely. For our 5 years of marriage I've been batting pretty average with how long it takes me to climax with PIV. But recently, I've been getting so into it while helping my wife get there first that I climax without anything even touching my P.

I'm pretty secure in my identity, so I'm not ashamed of it or anything, but at this point it's getting kind of frustrating. The pleasure of this is only about 10% of going while PIV. With a 7 month old baby in the room that we are trying to not wake up and limited time to sleep, waiting around until I can do round 2 isn't realistic. Sleep is like gold around here. ML 1-2 times a week has been the norm for our marriage overall, so I don't think it's a frequency issue.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this just another thing that supposedly Kegels would help?

love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Re: No-Touch O (after 5 years of normal)

Postby love2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:54 am

Maybe it's your bodies way of doing birth control to ensure you don't have another kiddo - just kidding!

We have not experienced anything like this in our marriage.

However, I know newborns cause a drop in testosterone for the man for a short period of time. The thinking is that this helps the man be more nurturing and less hostile/agressive towards wife and newborn but even this wouldn't explain you no touch ejaculation.

Well see what others have to day

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oklahoma
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 3rd, 1976

Postby Oklahoma » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:20 am

To begin with, I have always been too quick on the draw, especially the first time around.
I have done like you, all too many times, but it is generally been after being apart, and going without. No touching required, just BOOM! Luckily for both of us, I recharge rather quickly! That, and no way would I roll over and let DW go un-O'd. ;) Many ways to get her there, although many not as much fun!

Don't compare yourself with others. 1 to 2 times a week, may be fine for some, maybe even most, but won't work with others. We know it won't do it for me. :oops: Normal, is what is normal and works for both of you!

I would think that would be the easiest thing you two could try....just up the weekly frequency, maybe even overboard....once or twice a day a few days in a row....and see what happens. Adjust from there!

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Postby ledgemoor » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Techdad, why not masturbate before you plan on making love? You know about how long it takes you to recover, so time it accordingly.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Elevation
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 5th, 2002

Postby Elevation » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

You can explore edging either edging through masturbation or edging while having sex with your wife (if she is patient enough with you).

Learning breath control, kegels, and reverse kegels are tremendous helps as well. If you want details, let me know and I can expound.

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”