Yikes! I'd chose to go bald!!

What science can tell us about sex.
Highlander
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 17th, 1986

Yikes! I'd chose to go bald!!

Postby Highlander » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20110311/hl_hsn/sexualsideeffectsfrompropeciaavodartmaybeirreversible

before letting anyone talk you into taking medication to stop increasing baldness, beware!!! My wife has mentioned one of these meds for my retreating hairline and increasing thin top o' me head...but I think I'd rather just shave the head...

HL
"When you are feasting on that love, then it will mean something to give it up for prayer. But only then!" - Robert Rayburn

mom210
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 2nd, 1978

Re: Yikes! I'd chose to go bald!!

Postby mom210 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 am

That stuff is evil.. On a low T message board that my dh goes too they have horror stories about those meds..
Many of those men's problems either started or got worse from those meds.

igor
Queen bed

Postby igor » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 pm

I have been taking Avodart for a couple of years and I do have what I consider ED. I have a hard time getting aroused & hard and my orgasms are weak and usually without ejaculation. I figured it was related to meds (I also take Flomax and a blood pressure med). :x

Crown of Iron
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 2nd, 1985

Postby Crown of Iron » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I've been taking Proscar for ~5 years now, and I don't have much desire trouble, but erections are somewhat more difficult to get and maintain, but that can easily be attributed to my weight and age.

For the ED, how about a new med made from Banana Spider toxin, that gives you an enormous, painful erection in the last hours before you die?

http://www.edguider.com/edblog/2009/03/ ... erections/

And here:

http://www.punemirror.in/article/26/201 ... under.html

I would think you would lose all penis size just looking at that thing, let alone having it bite you. (Sorry, touch of arachnophobia)

Mark 9:24
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 29th, 1991

Postby Mark 9:24 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am

Highlander wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20110311/hl_hsn/sexualsideeffectsfrompropeciaavodartmaybeirreversible

before letting anyone talk you into taking medication to stop increasing baldness, beware!!! My wife has mentioned one of these meds for my retreating hairline and increasing thin top o' me head...but I think I'd rather just shave the head...

HL

I am fortunate in that my wife doesn't care. Instead of going grey I am losing my hair.
My solution to all my hair loss is to take a beard trimmer, set it to it's closest setting and trim all the hair off of my head. It's as close as I can get to totally bald, shy of shaving my head.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Married to a Sexual Genius!!! :mrgreen:

mrbubba
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 27th, 1996

Postby mrbubba » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 am

Patrick Stewart. Yul Brynner. Michael Jordan.

Any more evidence needed that people can find a balding or bald man attractive? If we indulge the silliness of believing that we need to have our hair and youth to be attractive, we can only expect various disasters in our lives.

Two Hearts
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 25th, 1986

Postby Two Hearts » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 am

mrbubba wrote:Patrick Stewart. Yul Brynner. Michael Jordan.

...and my husband. When we met in junior high school he had tons of thick curly hair, but looking at his dad, both grandpas, and all of his uncles, I knew that would be changing rapidly. :lol: I don't care one bit. I LOVE kissing his face and I view the area where his hair is receding as more "sweet face space" to kiss. Watching him grow up and mature into a man who loves God, loves his family, and serves others has been such a joy. I think he's hotter now, minus most of his hair, than he was when I used to ogle him at track meets with all that hair blowing in the wind. In my view, balding/bald is beautiful!

On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 29th, 1991

Postby Mark 9:24 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm

mrbubba wrote:Patrick Stewart. Yul Brynner. Michael Jordan.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2158/205 ... 288036.jpg
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Married to a Sexual Genius!!! :mrgreen:

mom210
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 2nd, 1978

Postby mom210 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 am

not medically related.... but dh made the choice to shave his head last week... he is using something called the head blade to maintain in the shower every day...
I LOVE it.. it's is so hot! ::alarm

mmapags
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 5th, 2002

Postby mmapags » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I'd buzz or shave if I was getting bald. In DW's family all the men are bald, her father and 3 brothers plus a brother in law. They all buzz or shave except FIL and they are handsome men for the most part. A funny side story but when a friend who had met DW (FW at the time) but not her family said at to me at our reception "When I walked into the church and saw all those bald heads I thought maybe you had joined a cult!" :lol: :lol:

luvmygirls
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 25th, 1995

Postby luvmygirls » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

As my hair has become thinner on top and whiter starting at the temples, I have gradually cut it shorter. When DW and I were dating I had full long hair, which she loved. Over the last few years I have been cutting it shorter and last fall I finally trimmed it a little more when I was gone for a week, and have kept it shorter and shorter. My bride liked me with long hair, but as I get older, that is less possible. Now I don't shave it smooth, but I run a trimmer over it (without a guard) every 2-3 days and it's like stubble. Finally a few nights ago, she rubbed my stubble and said, "I'm starting to get used to it." She has no baldness in her family, but mine has plenty. I'm glad she's starting to get used to it and understand my limited options. We have been on sexual hiatus for several months as DW was pregnant and recovering from delivery, but this weekend we finally made up for it some, and she is getting used to it. It's good to know that she still thinks I'm attractive without my hair.
"If you have any poo, fling it now."--monkey from "Madagascar"

l+b
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 22nd, 1990

Postby l+b » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:00 am

I think hair is to men is what thin is to woman and truthfully I don't think many women care all that much. To bad its not the same for us. Sigh.

landschooner
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1991

Postby landschooner » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 am

Completely bald is pretty common among my coworkers. No one seems to bat an eye anymore as it seems to just be a style choice now, even for some young guys. Long, medium, short, bald, whatever.

LS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Science of Sex”