Female PE

What science can tell us about sex.
yard1
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 28th, 1913

Female PE

Postby yard1 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Many men suffer from PE. I have read much about womens' sexual response here, lack of ability to O to multiple Os, but I don't think I have ever read about females having orgams super quick into sex. So I wonder, you ladies, how long does it take you to O? How quickly can you O? Does it ever get in the way of prolonged enjoyment?
Last edited by yard1 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

blushingwife
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 14th, 1997

Re: Female PE

Postby blushingwife » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

I have heard of women Oing in one minute or less.

I am a 10-30 min woman. Sometimes longer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JDFbride
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 9th, 2000

Postby JDFbride » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 pm

I think because of the nature of woman's longer response (generally) and their (typically) short refractory period, a woman who reaches orgasm quickly would usually just be considered orgasmic.

Now, I am sure there are cases of women who bust the norm and are a quick one and done....and I would imagine they would feel much like men who have PE, but for the vast majority of women, it just isn't relevant.

JDFbride
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 9th, 2000

Postby JDFbride » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:38 pm

It is hard for me to put a time on how long my O takes, because it is hard to define when I'm starting to get excited. I have trained myself to be thinking about sex much of the time, even if it is just in the back of my mind. We typically talk for a while before we 'start' but my arousal is in different stages, depending on the day. Once I hit the plateau, then I am pretty regular 10-15 minutes to completion....faster after the first because I don't go all the way down usually. However, even that has variables because of hormones and how often we're having sex...woman's orgasm is complex, more in the mind than the man's (again GENERALLY)

mr. emu
King bed

Postby mr. emu » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm

It doesn't seem like this is an issue in your marriage ... wondering why you're asking here ... any insights from your DW?

alee
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 11th, 1985

Postby alee » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

As a rule, DW has her first O in about 20 seconds. The next one in 15-20 seconds beyond the first. The third approx. 45 seconds after no. 2.

Its not always been this way, but DW is thinking about sex more these days than in the past.
"If it feels this good getting used, just keep on using me...until you use me up."

thisbejoe7
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 28th, 1998

Postby thisbejoe7 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

On rare occasions my DW has had an O very quickly. Once (with enough arousal and foreplay) she was able to O immediately upon penetration, so perhaps you could say that was merely "seconds" before an O, unless you want to count all the foreplay.

I have noticed that my wife is capable of being quick on the trigger when her mind is in the right state and if she has enough arousal which is usually linked to the quality of foreplay. Typically she will O from OS in under 2 minutes.

melinda
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 14th, 2001

Postby melinda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

From zero arousal to O in about 3-5 minutes. Sometimes 1-2 minutes. I have multiples easily. I'd trade ease and quickness for having actual pleasurable orgasms.

Mark 9:24
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 29th, 1991

Postby Mark 9:24 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

My DW usually takes 1-2 min for her first orgasm. She rarely takes as long as 5 minutes, but she is multi-orgasmic and they have always been easy for her.
Mark 9:24
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Married to a Sexual Genius!!! :mrgreen:

oncedust
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 21st, 2002

Postby oncedust » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm

I've been married to my wife for 10 years, and I'm still waiting for the first one.

shashtzohx DFC
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 17th, 2003

Postby shashtzohx DFC » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:15 am

weepingwillow wrote:It takes me 5-10 minutes on average I'd say. Sometimes a little longer or shorter. If I'm on my own they can be extremely fast, but those kind don't feel nearly as nice.

+1

Alone I can go off in like 2 minutes sometimes. But longer is nicer. And with my husband I am always the one to prematurely orgasm. lol
Humbly and praying for your blessings from the Lord,
Tracy

littledinobug
Blanket on a secluded beach!
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 28th, 2004

Postby littledinobug » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:48 am

I wouldn't call a woman who orgasms "Premature" Because face it, women can O and still keep going sexually, whereas a man once he pops, generally speaking, he's done for a certain amount of time.

A woman who O's early in the encounter leaves herself open for more O's during the encounter...therefore getting more bang for her buck so to speak hardyhar har
SAHM to two kids and wife to This guy here

flyfisherwoman
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 23rd, 2006

Postby flyfisherwoman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:42 pm

With MS, or direct clitoral stimulation during PIV, it's less than a minute for me. However, I would not consider myself multi-orgasmic. Has it happened? Yes. Is it common? No.
Married sex is so hot.

C_Brown
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1984

Postby C_Brown » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Lots of variables with my DW. Sometimes being tired makes it hard to get her to O, sometimes being just a bit tired helps her relax and get to O faster. Sometimes she is horny and reaches O quickly, sometimes it take 10-15 minutes just to get her to the point of feeling her desire wake up.
So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing -- Yvaine (in the movie Stardust)

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Postby George B. » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 am

for us, my DW is a one-orgasm kind of gal, so we actually have to be careful when we're having sex, especially if it's been a while since the last time she had an orgasm, that she doesn't reach orgasm too early, since once she has one, it's over for her. She hates it when it happens too early, but we've learned good communication so it doesn't happen. When she's highly aroused, orgasm can happen within a minute or two.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

Patti
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 20th, 1978

Postby Patti » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:36 am

I am keenly aware that many women struggle with attaining orgasm. However, premature climax is not a consideration for us. My DH considers my rapid orgasm as positive feedback on his duty as a lover and husband. Within a minutes of foreplay, followed by intercourse, I generally experience successive orgasms that we feel exemplify a mutual, self giving of grace.
Last edited by Patti on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patti
Sirach 2:1-18; 2 Timothy 4:1-5; Philippians 4:4-9

“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world” CS Lewis

Romantic Husband
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 1978

Postby Romantic Husband » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 am

For my DW it's usually 20 - 30 minutes or so. A long wait for her, but she's pretty consistent.
Matthew 19:26 - With God all things are possible.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Return to “The Science of Sex”