The Science of foot attraction

What science can tell us about sex.
ng95901
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 9th, 1991

The Science of foot attraction

Postby ng95901 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 am

From Psychology Today

"According to researchers, the female foot is a classical example of a male sexual cue that gives rise to a variety of cued interests: nylons, arches, soles, high heels, socks, and toes. How does a man's specific interest in feet, pantyhose or high heels get formed? Following the cue theory currently being proposed and evaluated by university researchers, during a man's critical period of sexual desire formation, his innate foot cue makes him more likely to pay attention to feet and makes him more receptive to foot-related stimuli. If through circumstance or culture he is then exposed to a strong foot-related experience—a woman sticking her foot near or on a five year-old's face or watching your first girlfriend slowly unroll her black stockings—then the foot-related details of the experience are more likely to get imprinted. Also increasing the odds of imprinting upon a foot-related stimuli are the strong odors associated with feet; odors and tactile sensations enhance the likelihood of imprinting upon a sexual experience."

My wife and I have followed this study with anticipation since much of it parallels our own personal research that we have chronicled on our blog. It was interesting and refreshing to read that researchers are starting to give the imprinting theory validity once again...
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles...”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

BobRenken
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 2001

Re: The Science of foot attraction

Postby BobRenken » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Wife wasnt a natural to wanting piv sex. Oh it was fine but only wanted it once a week or once a month! She however wanted a foot massage daily! She loved to put her feet in my lap and wiggle her toes. Over time i developed a foot fetish of sorts. She loves for me to "go" on her feet and massage it in.

ng95901
King bed

Postby ng95901 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm

My wife loves POF(penis on feet) nearly as much as she likes PIV! She also likes the aftermath on her feet as well....
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles...”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

learning
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 2000

Postby learning » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 am

Wow, you are a lucky man ng95901. My wife tells me I have a sexual fetish for EVERY part of her body, LOL.

ng95901
King bed

Postby ng95901 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 pm

There's nothing wrong with that! :mrgreen:

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

OldBear
King bed

Postby OldBear » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

No, attraction of feet per se for me. However, my DW has impeccably pedicured and manicured nails, and that speaks volumes to me - she's attractive to me and keeps herself attractive for me.

LiamJ
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 14th, 2006

Postby LiamJ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:14 pm

My wife has very sexy feet, although I'm not sure that I have a foot fetish, because I pretty much have a "fetish" with every part of her body, lol. I have enjoyed the occassional footjob, although it's not that frequent.

ng95901
King bed

Postby ng95901 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Welcome to the thread! Well in theory, from what I've come to understand through research is that there is really no such thing as a foot fetish. Its more of a partialism with varying degrees with each of us having a specific interest. Many of us who have it, have known about it since we were very young and were fortunate enough to find understanding partners. I too enjoy her entire body, but her feet are just so special in many ways... :D

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “The Science of Sex”