flatter stomach = better sex?

What science can tell us about sex.
Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

flatter stomach = better sex?

Postby Job29Man » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Recently I have been on a fitness campaign, running, weight-training, core-strengthening, and very disciplined diet. The results have been very encouraging. I feel better, and can fit clothes that I haven't been able to wear in years. Most layer fat is gone from my hips and belly. Let's say there were 12 pounds sort of layered on there before, well now it's probably down to 4 pounds still to lose there. The belly is finally FLAT.

That was reward enough in itself, but then the other day we were having sex and I thought I felt different.
I seemed to have more sensation "down there." It was nice!

Right after that Sarah went out of town for a few weeks, so I haven't been able to go back and test that theory.

I realize that this should not be surprising, increased blood flow and all that stuff that comes with exercise. But it kinda blew my mind. The actual sensations were more sensitive, stronger.

Has anyone else here experienced that? Did it last? Did you notice other sex benefits?
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

C_Brown
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1984

Re: flatter stomach = better sex?

Postby C_Brown » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh to only be 12 pounds away from a flat stomach.
So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing -- Yvaine (in the movie Stardust)

jokerman
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 15th, 1987

Postby jokerman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 pm

The skinnier I am, the better sex is. I need to drop about 20.

pnbb
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 19th, 1995

Postby pnbb » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:22 pm

That would make sense, with increase exercise comes better circulation and feeling more energetic.
If this is true, then how do you tell your spouse that "with weight loss, it can improve the sensation of sex?" without offending them? DH is not overweight but does have a bit of a belly. He enjoys sex but I want to help him make it better.

Job- you'll have to get back to us and give us a report on your next encounter. :mrgreen: Hope it wasn't a fluke. :D
Also, congratulations on the weight loss!
HE>i

BHF
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 22nd, 2011

Postby BHF » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 pm

I seem to remember an OLD Oprah episode where Dr Oz says that losing belly fat increases men's penis size. Maybe you have extra sensations due to extra length?
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy ...And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight" Phil 1:3,4,9

Job29Man
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 am

Thanks for that Dr Oz hint. I found the article here. The paragraph is about halfway down the page, talking about ED (although I haven't had that). It says that the less the belly fat, the more blood flow to the penis, and the larger the penis. It also says that the more Omega 3 fatty acids consumed the more it helps in the same way. I have also noticed more "staying power" and firmness recently.

So the puzzle pieces are falling together for me now, because I've been exercising the core muscles a lot, taking cod liver oil and eating nuts (especially walnuts) and running hard which is increasing circulation in the upper thighs. More blood flow and Omega 3.
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

El Husbandido
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 21st, 2003

Postby El Husbandido » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:17 am

BHF, I mentioned this previously. I recently lost about 25 pounds and the commensurate loss of fat pad around the base if my penis did effectively mean a perceive increase in length of about an inch... So yes, there is something to this.
"God designed marriage to make you holy, not happy." - Gary Thomas

cbmike
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 7th, 2013

Postby cbmike » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:05 am

I'm unsure whether you actually lost enough fat for a big difference or not, but losing fat also can increase your testosterone levels, as fat cells produce the enzyme (aromatose) which converts testosterone into estradiol (an estrogen).
There's one thing I know, and this is it.

John143
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 14th, 2003

Postby John143 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

My DW has noticed a significant improvement in sex since she has lost weight. :)
---
Make the best love you can make!
www.MarriedDance.com: Christian-friendly sex toy store
www.CFSPs.co: Christian-friendly illustrated sex positions
www.MarriageBed.tips: Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques

seeker12
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 17th, 1980

Postby seeker12 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:44 am

Maybe I am the odd duck here. I have gained 35 pounds over the years and my penis length and enjoyment of sex has not changed. My drive is still very high and I am fully erect before my DW even touches me. Since we only have sex 3 times a month, I am highly frustrated male to say the least...

belovedalways
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 20th, 1981

Postby belovedalways » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 pm

El Husbandido wrote:BHF, I mentioned this previously. I recently lost about 25 pounds and the commensurate loss of fat pad around the base if my penis did effectively mean a perceive increase in length of about an inch... So yes, there is something to this.

I will second this. I know this is true as there is an activity dh enjoys involving the girls and he always thought it'd be fantastic if my tongue could touch him at the end of each thrust which just wasn't happening. After he lost 20 pounds, it started happening and continues to happen. It's given him incentive to lose another 5-6# just to see what the result could be. :D
A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.

Mrs Weller
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 13th, 2006

Postby Mrs Weller » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:56 am

Core muscle strength especially your pelvic floor really do help orgasm. The pelvic floor is after all the principle muscle involved in male orgasm. Ladies orgasm from both the pelvic floor and the uterus. So it makes sense that having less weight around the belly would help reduce the work load of the pelvic floor and free it up for better orgasms.
------
MrsWeller

I am dyslexic and writing scares me.

wolfsphoenix
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 18th, 1997

Postby wolfsphoenix » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 am

My DH recently lost his belly fat, which wasn't tons, but enough that he dropped a pant size or two, and I have noticed that his endurance seems to be even better than before. I'll have to ask him about the sensations, if they are better as well. He's been more vocal during, but I was attributing that to our recent move, in which we finally regained a bedroom with a door that locks and is not adjacent to the computer room where the kids hang out. :lol: Maybe it's due to increased sensation as well....

deva
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 4th, 1993

Postby deva » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 am

C_Brown wrote:Oh to only be 12 pounds away from a flat stomach.

YES,YES and YES. I totally agree with you. I too did the things u did as stated in your first paragraph and lost 20 KG , had a flat stomach and had wonderful sex.

LiamJ
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 14th, 2006

Postby LiamJ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:18 pm

A strong core increases the likelihood that both sexes can have some "marathon sex" in a variety of positions, but good physical health is also associated with good mental health which also leads to better sex.

Number7
Twin size

Postby Number7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:27 pm

I heard somewhere for every 30lbs lost of fat, you gain 1 inch in length of erect penis. This is due to removing fat deposits around the abdomen, so I can see how flatter stomach = better sex. For both parties!

Unfulfilled
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 5th, 1989

Postby Unfulfilled » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:29 am

^^^

I do not see how that is physically possible. That is like saying if Inlost 30 lbs my arms or fingers wojld grow longer!

Now not having the belly may allow the length that God gave hou to reach or lenetrate further because you no longer have a barrier that prevented full penetration depth before. And losing 30 lbs would help in general health and energy and stamina etc. it also may help the testosterone that you habe to be more available rather than tied up in fat cells. So overall sexual performance may certainly be improved. But I highly doubt the penis actually physically grows in length and/or girth because of lost weight.

If I am wrong, well I guess I have a new incentive to lose weight So would losing 10 lbs make my penis 1/3 of an inch longer??

poetess
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 8th, 2011

Postby poetess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:59 am

Unfulfilled, much of the penis is inside the body, so more belly fat puts more of it inside, with less of it external. That's my understanding. It may not actually be longer (in total) with less belly fat, but more of it is accessible.
Marriage--what a wonderful image of Christ's love for His bride!

Number7
Twin size

Postby Number7 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 am

That's how I meant it. It technically doesn't make it longer, just more of it is able to be exposed since it's covered by less fat. I'll try to find the article and post it.

Number7
Twin size

Postby Number7 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:44 am

Return to “The Science of Sex”