Codral and sex - a warning

What science can tell us about sex.
tassiedad
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 12th, 1981

Codral and sex - a warning

Postby tassiedad » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:18 am

Hi all. Here in Australia we have a very effective cold and flu remedy called Codral. It contains pseudoephedrine, codeine and paracetamol. It's great for helping you deal with a cold, but not so good for performance.

Last Sunday, i had taken some Codral at DW's insistence. I didn't think that I was sick enough to warrant it. Shortly after, we started to ML. Well, we got about half way through, and I went limp. Very annoying, and there was absolutely no way that I could raise the dead. DW was brilliant about it, though, as she said "it's the first time in 35 years of marriage, so I'm not complaining." (There's a reason she calls me her energiser bunny :D :D ) I finshed her off with OS, so all was good, and i was totally back to normal the next day. No harm done.

Anyway, the following Sunday the problem was reversed - DW had the cold and took the Codral. And exactly the same happened in reverse. Half way through, her responses went dead, with no chance whatsoever of finishing. And again, she was totally back to normal the next day.

So, for those who have a cold - if you are contemplating ML, it's probably best to stay away from the strong cold remedies. Just sayin'

Return to “The Science of Sex”