Interesting development after surgery

What science can tell us about sex.
TJC
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 31st, 1975

Interesting development after surgery

Postby TJC » Sun May 21, 2017 5:59 am

This requires a little explanation to understand. Dw had needed a hip replacement surgery for a couple years now, and finally had it done. We also knew she had one leg slightly longer than the other, which had caused a spinal rotation in her lower back. She had often commented that feeling down there during sex was not really there or hard to feel. Fast forward to today. She's had the surgery, and recovering nicely, and we've resumed having sex. first couple of times she commented she seemed to have more feeling down there, and last night she commented that she had never felt like that during IC. We are under regular chiropractic care, so I know that the particular area where her spinal rotation is has the nerves for sexual function. Now part of the process of the hip replacement surgery, is measuring the legs to assure that both legs are as uniform as possible. So as a result, both her legs are now fairly uniform. I'm thinking this has probably caused some correction of her spinal rotation, which although it causes her some back pain when we go for our daily walks, has also opened up neural pathways to her sex organs that were previously pinched. Whatever the case, we're both happy with the new development. :D
This is my beloved and this is my friend. Song of Solomon 5:16

beekeeper
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 12th, 1981

Re: Interesting development after surgery

Postby beekeeper » Sun May 21, 2017 6:08 am

This is good news! Congratulations :)

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Postby SeekingChange » Sun May 21, 2017 6:29 am

What a blessed benefit for you both, but especially your wife! My lower back is a gateway to pleasure....meaning, it's almost a surefire way to get my body to respond sexually (with potential orgasm), even if it's not a desired response (i.e. with chiropractic care, massages)
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

tjw
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 17th, 2010

Postby tjw » Sun May 21, 2017 6:37 am

That is good news, indeed. And, yes, quite a blessing!

And should bring hope to those who suffer from sexual dysfunction that causes CAN BE FOUND and CAN BE CORRECTED if
they can find doctors who are willing to get off the beaten path and take a scientific approach to solving a problem.

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Postby ledgemoor » Sun May 21, 2017 6:51 am

Great news!
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Unfulfilled
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 5th, 1989

Postby Unfulfilled » Sun May 21, 2017 7:20 am

Interesting development!

My DW was born with two (not sure which 2) of the lower vertebrae are fused together. She always has some lower back and hip discomfort. Especially during woman on top does she complain about hip pain.

Your discovery makes me wonder if this is the reason why DW says her "O's" are "not really worth the effort". Is it because the fused vertebrae are inhibiting full feeling, intensity and response???

I'm so happy your wife may habe found new and wonderful pleasure. Praise God.

Return to “The Science of Sex”