Cheap Lube recommendations

What's supposed to happen on the wedding night? Will it hurt? What if I'm not a virgin? ...
Allons-y
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 27th, 1914

Re: Cheap Lube recommendations

Postby Allons-y » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:29 am

I got my and my groomsmen's wedding bow ties and my wedding gift to DF on Etsy :)

Maybe you could splurge with some gift money from the bridal shower/wedding? I'm sure your FH would love to see you in it!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Bible
There are three things which are too wonderful for me, four which I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship in the middle of the sea, and the way of a man with a maid. Proverbs 30:18-19

TxGuy
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 8th, 1997

Postby TxGuy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 am

Do yourself a favor, hit Walmart, find the cooking aisle and buy some LouAna's coconut oil. Have a great time with it.
Happily together for close to 17 years!
Our empty nest is a BLAST!

Allons-y
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 27th, 1914

Postby Allons-y » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

As posted above, we're using condoms so unfortunately CO is not an option. We'll definitely give it a try when we're trying to conceive! ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Bible
There are three things which are too wonderful for me, four which I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship in the middle of the sea, and the way of a man with a maid. Proverbs 30:18-19

Return to “What Do I Need to Know About Sex? (Engaged)”