One week to go!!

What's supposed to happen on the wedding night? Will it hurt? What if I'm not a virgin? ...
TheTigress
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 1st, 2014

One week to go!!

Postby TheTigress » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:36 pm

I can't believe it! One week from right now I will be a married woman! So exciting and a little nervous to! I've done a lot of reading on this site and some books. FH and I have asked our questions and have our expectations out there. Just wondering if you all have some advice for two virgins? What should I pack for the honeymoon? I have vagisil, lube, cranberry pills, and condoms. Am I missing anything? I just can't believe we only have to wait 7 days! I feel like I've prepared as much as I can but I don't know what I don't know. Lol
Together or not at all- Amy Pond

Stumoo
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 10th, 2014

Re: One week to go!!

Postby Stumoo » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

A towel that you don't mind washing frequently ;-)

Good luck and God Bless!

CandC320
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 4th, 1963

Postby CandC320 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:47 pm

A couple of CDs with romantic music can't hurt... :wink:

alegria_joy
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 28th, 2013

Postby alegria_joy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Books to read out loud to each other and board/card/dice games to play, because you can't be actually making love 100% of the time...we played naked word games (hangman-type word games) and when one person gained a point on the other, the person who gained the point had to kiss the one who lost the point. And you could never kiss in the same place twice. It was a hilarious and awesome way to get to know each other in broad daylight (in our cabin).

Bear
California King
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 26th, 1987

Postby Bear » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:38 am

What to bring:
A great attitude (which you've demonstrated in all your posts...).

A sense of humor.

A dollop of grace.
The same women who are ready to defend their men through thick and thin are...lucid about...the thickness of his head.
Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.
-GK Chesterton

TheTigress
King bed

Postby TheTigress » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Great suggestions!!! Thanks everyone! I especially like the game ideas. I've read about some online game in some
other threads but I don't remember what it was called anybody know what I am talking about??

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Postby George B. » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Beauty4Ashes10 wrote:Great suggestions!!! Thanks everyone! I especially like the game ideas. I've read about some online game in some
other threads but I don't remember what it was called anybody know what I am talking about??

our favorite one is called Bliss. It was designed and developed by a Christian software developer. It's great because you can set it to start out and stay relatively tame or crank it right up to intense lovemaking, according to mood and desire. It's a very well designed game.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

TheTigress
King bed

Postby TheTigress » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:55 am

That's the one I was thinking of thanks!! I think I might try to find some dice as well. :D 3 days to go! I can't believe this is finally right around the corner!! :D

dc9
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 21st, 2001

Postby dc9 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

I "made" a game for me and my wife.

You need two dice (we have one blue for me, and one red for DW), and a timer (if you want). You play naked. You decide before you play how long time each "action/connection" is supposed to be (we use 2 minutes), and how many rounds each "stage" will have (we use 6 rounds).

The numbers on the dice indicate bodyparts:
1: Backside (back, butt, legs)
2: Front (except breasts and genitals)
3: Hands
4: Mouth
5: Breasts (chest)
6: Genitals

Then you throw the dice and see which part of your body that shall connect with what part of your spouse for the time you have agreed on beforehand.
For example: DH throw and get blue 4 and red 2. That means the DH shall kiss, lick or whatever he like to do with his mouth on DW's front side for 2 minutes. When the time is up, it's DW's turn to throw, and she get blue 4 and red 4, which is mouth to mouth=kissing for 2 minutes. And so on.

To make it gradually build arousal and the actions more and more intimate, only 1-4 is allowed for the first 6 rounds, then only 2-5 for 6 rounds and at last only 3-6. For the first 6 rounds of 3-6, two 6s are not allowed, and then (if you ever get that far ;-)) everything is allowed for unlimited time. At this stage the only number you want is two 6s anyway, so you can probably just skip throwing the dice and get right to it!

If you get a "prohibited" number on a dice, you have to throw again until you get "legal" numbers.

We find this very exciting and arousing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “What Do I Need to Know About Sex? (Engaged)”