Melt Couples Massage

What marriage resources have been helpful or encouraging to you?
alibild
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 15th, 2000

Melt Couples Massage

Postby alibild » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Anyone have any experience with the Melt Couples Massage (can't post the URL- but it's couplesmassagecourses)? I first read about it a few years ago on Sheila Wray Gregoire's website, but other Christian Marriage bloggers have mentioned it as well. It's usually mentioned around Christmas or Valentine's Day. However, a search on TMB hasn't yielded any information, so thought I'd ask.
Just wanting opinions as it looks good, but....
Thanks.

caseyatbat
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 27th, 1996

Re: Melt Couples Massage

Postby caseyatbat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:21 pm

We love it. Very tastefully done and the massages are very well instructed. We started with the back massage video and have eventually picked up the foot, hand, and face videos as well. The foot and hand are a little on the long side for my wife liking. By the time both do both hands or feet on each spouse, you'll have spent over an hour. So, I would start with the back and decide to add the rest if you want. They are all very relaxing and a great way to connect.

Sent from the Delta Quadrant using Tapatalk

ejtke34785
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 25th, 2001

Re: Melt Couples Massage

Postby ejtke34785 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Yes, they are great!
I was pretty terrible at giving my wife a good massage. Partly because I wasn't very good at it, and partly because I couldn't do it for very long. Neither is an issue anymore.

Return to “Marriage Books, Resources, Sites”