Games

What marriage resources have been helpful or encouraging to you?
hiddengnome
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 11th, 2001

Games

Postby hiddengnome » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Any games for couples to spice up the bedroom a little bit? We tried a game called Nooki once upon a time and have recently been playing Mattress Mambo 2 on android. Anything else we should try?

Nova
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 2012

Re: Games

Postby Nova » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I picked up the demo for Bliss on the iPhone (pretty sure there's an Android version available), and I liked the idea of it, but my wife wasn't really interested. From a game-design perspective, it lacks any kind of depth, but all it really is, is a random activity generator.
Please don't think I'm being aggressive just because I use strong language. If I'm posting on your thread, it's because I care.

JHB
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 21st, 2003

Postby JHB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Random, yes, but also progressive, which is quite important. And the activities assigned are based on what you're currently wearing and what you have at hand to use and what you're comfortable with.

El Husbandido
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 21st, 2003

Postby El Husbandido » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:05 am

Bliss is a cool concept--with the escalation, but the basic content is a little "weak sauce." You can buy expansion packs and/or an action editor so that you can customize the actions specifically for things that you are into, but it's starts to get expensive.

Our favorite game is to just use a random number generator to pick a position from the "position page" at ChristianNymphos.org
Last edited by El Husbandido on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"God designed marriage to make you holy, not happy." - Gary Thomas

sexwithinmarriage
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 19th, 2001

Postby sexwithinmarriage » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:08 pm

I built a short truth or dare game, if you're interested. It's free, at least: http://sexwithinmarriage.com/truth-or-dare/
My little blog on marriage, intimacy and sexuality, from a Christian perspective: https://UncoveringIntimacy.com

Return to “Marriage Books, Resources, Sites”