Godly leader

What marriage resources have been helpful or encouraging to you?
lovepleasuringwife
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 8th, 2010

Godly leader

Postby lovepleasuringwife » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm looking for a book on how to be a Godly leader in marriage. I want to be a better leader for my wife. Also more confident. Anyone have any suggestions on books from a Christian perspective of being a leader in marriage? Also a book similar to sexually confident wife but for husbands?
God can do amazing things in your marriage if you seek his guidance. My wife and I are on this journey together and growing intimately daily through the grace of God.

Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Re: Godly leader

Postby Vanna » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Hubby liked the book Point Man. He isn't much for reading, but he made time for that one. :)
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

lovepleasuringwife
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 8th, 2010

Postby lovepleasuringwife » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:14 am

Thanks Vanna I'll look into that one. Any other suggestions out there?
God can do amazing things in your marriage if you seek his guidance. My wife and I are on this journey together and growing intimately daily through the grace of God.

Leah
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Postby Leah » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:35 am

I would encourage you to explore the Cloud and Townsend resources on leadership. Their books are more geared to business, but their principles will be very solid.

Everyone has their own leadership style, and it's important to lead in your own style. The Bible has many examples of leadership, and they are all different,
Leah

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

Return to “Marriage Books, Resources, Sites”