Discussion Questions for your Spouse

What marriage resources have been helpful or encouraging to you?
HubZ
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 7th, 2014

Discussion Questions for your Spouse

Postby HubZ » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Trying to think of some ideas to ignite a little spark with the DW. A few months back, we ended up having some pretty fun yet explicit discussions about our MB that turned in to what I've deemed our "second honeymoon" week. In our three years of marriage, it was by far the most frequency we've had.

I was thinking about it the other day and thought some fun/sexy discussion questions might be fun to have. Something that kind of reignites your imagination/excitement with your spouse. I didn't know if anything like that existed. Only concern is that the DW has a little more of a "history" before she became a Christian, so I would want it to not just be about the past. Any resources or recommendations?

(Also, if this was covered in a different thread, my apologies. Ive looked but haven't been able to find it.)

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Discussion Questions for your Spouse

Postby SeekingChange » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm

This may not be what you are looking for, but this video could really be a catalyst to start some discussion. What kind of things does she have that would fit in the "desire" need that's talked about? This has really made me think and I have had some good discussions come from watching this video.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

Return to “Marriage Books, Resources, Sites”