New here

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
A-TiredWife
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 4th, 1994

New here

Postby A-TiredWife » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello, I'm new here and looking for some insight. I love being a wife but sometimes it just gets to be downright tiresome, especially after 20+ years. :)

Leah
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Re: New here

Postby Leah » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm Leah, one of the volunteer moderators here at TMB. I hope our boards will be a source of refreshing and encouragement to you.
Leah

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Postby George B. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for in this great community.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

jude700
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 19th, 1997

Postby jude700 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 am

A-TiredWife wrote:Hello, I'm new here and looking for some insight. I love being a wife but sometimes it just gets to be downright tiresome, especially after 20+ years. :)

Please tell us more about yourself & DH.

As a husband, taking care of others, and now my DW, know how it can be sometimes. We are to love one another as Christ loves us. (Ephesians 5)

Sometimes it is hard to love others, especially our spouses. We can and DO wear on each other. We are polishing each for God and for eternity. Some of us are tumbling. Some are emery, grinding & smoothing, Some of us are polishing cloths. God will judge each of us individually.

Pray with each other when you are tired and feeling discouraged,

God bless and keep you.
He is risen!

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”