Hello, I need to be calibrated

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
Higherground
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 25th, 1990

Hello, I need to be calibrated

Postby Higherground » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello all,
I am new to this website and in general sharing my problems. I am married with 5 children , three still at home. Married 27 yrs. I am a christian and want to be pleasing to Christ. I don't know the answer to this question so please help. If your spouse cannot or will not give you sexual pleasure for what ever reason, is it biblically wrong to masterbate with your spouse in mind?

OldMarriedLady
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 7th, 1983

Re: Hello, I need to be calibrated

Postby OldMarriedLady » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi, and welcome to The Marriage Bed. Please click on this link where you will find instructions on joining Usegroups to see some of our "hidden" sections. Join the Usergroup for the section called "Masturbation in Marriage", and see if your question has been discussed there already in an existing thread. I would suggest also joining the Sexually Refused usergroup, as well as Sexual Changes, Challenges & Difficulties so you can see the "Lack of Desire" section of the board. We also have a section called "Okay, Bad Idea, or Sin?" where you can discuss whether something sexual is right or wrong.
"When you love them, they drive you crazy - because they know they can."
(From the 1987 movie "Moonstruck", written by John Patrick Shanley)

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”