G'day from Down Under

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
HappyHubby
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 28th, 1970

G'day from Down Under

Postby HappyHubby » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 am

Hi, my wife and I have been married for 46 years. We have certainly had our ups and downs and even contemplated separation on two occasions but God's grace pulled us back from the brink each time and we both agree that our love for each other has grown so much that we could not have imagined it in the past.
I'm 71 and DW is 67. I' met her when she was 18 and we married when she was 20. She was hot then and she still is.

I have ED issues but have gone a long way to overcoming them through the use of supplements. Sex has never been better. My wife used to find difficulty in reaching orgasm, now she is multi orgasmic. We are very happy and tender with each other but in the bad old days we fought like cats and dogs.

We are Catholics of the Charismatic kind and have a great love of God and his Church. I still work full time in my by business.
Our passions are bushwalking (hiking) and skiing. We took up skiing three years ago when I was 68 and we both can't get enough of it.

Our ski season is very short...2 months ...as our mountains are not high enough so we have visited Colorado each year for the last three years. We just love Colorado ...great snow and great people. We drive in the US with great trepidation. I realise now why you guys have so many auto accidents ....you all drive on the wrong side of the road! :-))

Anyway, nice to be here...God bless you all.

TheTigress
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 1st, 2014

Re: G'day from Down Under

Postby TheTigress » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:48 am

Welcome! :)

You guys are the ones who drive on the wrong side of the road ;)
Together or not at all- Amy Pond

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Welcome HH to TMB. And I'm glad you can come enjoy American Rocky Mountain life a bit.
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

Romantic Husband
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 1st, 1978

Postby Romantic Husband » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Glad to have you here, friend. Let us know how we can help.
Matthew 19:26 - With God all things are possible.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”