New member - phantombill

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
phantombill
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 9th, 1970

New member - phantombill

Postby phantombill » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi, just found this site. Married almost 47 years. Had a recreational accident almost 10 years ago that resulted in a spinal cord injury. I am able to walk but have nerve damage from the waist down. That has meant almost no sex for 9-1/2 years except using toys and hands to satisfy wife. Found this site and looking at the erektor. Is that TMI?

OldMarriedLady
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 7th, 1983

Re: New member - phantombill

Postby OldMarriedLady » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 pm

phantombill wrote: Is that TMI?

No, it's not. Welcome to TMB. I suggest that you click on the WHAT ARE YOU NOT SEEING?? link at the top of the page, where you will find instructions for joining Usergroups. If you join the Usergroup for Sexual Changes, Challenges & Difficulties you will have access to the Male Orgasm Difficulties / Erectile Dysfunction section of the board. There are a few threads there regarding the Erektor - you can use the search box up top to find them.
"When you love them, they drive you crazy - because they know they can."
(From the 1987 movie "Moonstruck", written by John Patrick Shanley)

Leah
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Re: New member - phantombill

Postby Leah » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Welcome to the boards. :wave
Leah

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”