Back again

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
yes_wife
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 1st, 2004

Back again

Postby yes_wife » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 am

Hello everyone,

It's been a couple years since I was last on here. A few things have changed in the forums? Still navigating, and I'm having trouble uploading an avatar.

My last username was yeswife but I no longer have the old email address I used, hence the new name. While the name has changed, the details haven't. Still married gong on 12 years, 2 kids, and trying to be a generous 'yes' wife rather than a 'no' wife. We're out of the baby/toddler stage and it has done wonders for our marriage bed. Some progress in body acceptance on my side as also breathed new life into me as well.

I wasn't particularly active on the board the last time around, more of a receiver than a contributor, but I've come back again for iron sharpening and encouragement. Thanks for letting me tag along.

~Blessings

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Back again

Postby SeekingChange » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:40 am

Glad you are back! I will love to hear your thoughts.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

poetess
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 8th, 2011

Re: Back again

Postby poetess » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 am

Welcome back to TMB, yes wife!
Marriage--what a wonderful image of Christ's love for His bride!

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”