Hello

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
Kel
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 21st, 1990

Hello

Postby Kel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 am

I'm Kel. My husband and I have been married 27 years this past June. I am back in school to get my nursing degree. What else would you like to know about me? I am glad to be on here and look forward to hearing from y'all! :D

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Hello

Postby SeekingChange » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 am

Welcome! Jump in on any thread or if you have a situation you would like to talk about, start your own. Looking forward to adding more voices.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 pm

You can tell us anything you want to that you think would give us enough background to address questions you may have. Or not. You are welcome to share whatever you wish. Some share about their family, (how many children, how old, etc). It's also interesting to hear about one's marriage and life situation.
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Postby George B. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 am

welcome, Kel. You're very welcome here. Feel free to share what you can while still maintaining your anonymity. It helps us "know" you better and also with how to answer any questions you may have.

Most people here share:

How long they've been married.
How many kids they have/ whether kids are still at home / ages of kids, etc.
Whether or not they or their spouse (or both) are Christians

Hope that helps.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

Kel
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 21st, 1990

Postby Kel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:44 am

We do not have kids, only fur babies. We have 2 cats, they still live at home and expect us to cater to them :lol: We are Christians and we do our best to walk in His ways.

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”