Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 21st, 1981

Postby RedMan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

I’m new. My wife and I have been married 36 years. Now, after raising 6 children, we are empty nesters. We have a great marriage, but we are entering a new stage and enjoying a renewed sexual relationship. It seems during this time we are both actually learning new things about each other. We are in the process of adding spice to our sex life. Reading here and learning a lot.

Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Re: Hello

Postby Leah » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Welcome to the boards. We are a hoot.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Re: Hello

Postby George B. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:34 am

Welcome! We have six kids, too, but not empty nesters yet. Nice to see you guys made it out the other side intact. Enjoy!
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”