Greetings.

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
Jessalyn
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 31st, 2007

Greetings.

Postby Jessalyn » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 am

Hi! I’ve been lurking on here for almost 10 years. I know that years ago I did have a username and password For this site, but I can find absolutely no trace of them. So I am starting over. No big loss, because I never posted much more than a hello.I just read. And practiced. Now I am thinking maybe I will be brave enough to ask some questions. Thank you for much help in my marriage over the years, even though you didn’t know you were giving it. My username is not my real name, by the way. I’m hoping it will be easier for me to remember :-)

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Re: Greetings.

Postby George B. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:49 am

Whichever, Jessalyn! Hope you find what you're looking for here and be sure to let us know how we can help
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Postby SeekingChange » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 am

Welcome! I am glad you are speaking up!
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

mrsjp
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 25th, 2017

Postby mrsjp » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi. I am glad to be here. Praise Jesus. :!:

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”