Hey

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background and more.
Forum rules
This section is to introduce yourself to our community and for others to welcome you. Please do not solicit advice here, rather, begin a thread in the appropriate section.
Purerinheart
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 9th, 2014

Hey

Postby Purerinheart » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:12 am

Hey everybody, I've made a few posts but I'm still a "newbie." I thought I'd introduce myself. I didn't get married until age 38, and I lived in a fantasy world all my life. Sometimes it was just the little things like wondering what it would be like to see my wife in her bra putting on deodorant getting ready for church. I'm here as I adapt to the difference between fantasy of single life and the realities of married life. I'm glad to have the freedom to discuss things on here, even more intimate than my bra and deodorant fantasy. ::cool We might even work our way up to seeing my wife in her panties eating cereal. ::lol Seriously what a joy to discuss the joys and challenges of married sexuality! "Whatever is right, whatever is lovely...if anything is excellent or praiseworthy..." Thanks for making me feel welcome.

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Hey

Postby SeekingChange » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 pm

I appreciate your light-heartedness in your honesty :D Glad you are here! Fantasy definitely has a way of being different than reality :lol:
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Postby George B. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Awesome. Had to read your post a couple of times before I realized you weren't talking about an out-there kink of some kind.

:lol:

Anyway, glad to have you here.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Purerinheart,

Welcome. I agree with you, that just living with a female is a real treat. To watch her get dressed, to watch her brush her hair, to hear the higher pitched voice. It's so sensual, so beautiful. Women are beautiful, special, God's best artwork.
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

love2
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 16th, 2006

Re: RE: Re: Hey

Postby love2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:51 pm

George B. wrote:Had to read your post a couple of times before I realized you weren't talking about an out-there kink of some kind.

Bahaha me too...then I realized how far off the map I am with some of the stuff in our marriage that we do. The idea of watching husband get dressed or undressed seems pretty tame by comparison.

It's cool though. I'm glad you enjoy your wife

Return to “Introduce Yourself To Us!”