Prayers needed

Ask for prayer for your marriage, and share praise reports about your marriage. Please, marriage only prayers in this section (sexual or non-sexual).
Forum rules
Note that this section is for PRAYER REQUESTS! Please do not argue, analyse, or offer advice here.
sLiNky
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 29th, 2009

Prayers needed

Postby sLiNky » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 pm

I just don't know any more. Wife has no desire for anything physically intimate... kissing, holding hands or sex. She never really has. Almost 9 years of marriage and we have 2 amazing children (2 and 7). I don't doubt her love for me but she has zero desires. I think she may be asexual.

We do have sex.. Maybe once a month on average but it always seems to be given out duty or a checklist thing for her.

She doesn't want to give or receive oral doesn't like to be touched on breast or anywhere else. The only physical pleasure she wants is a hand massage. Sex for her is often unpleasurabe or even painful. I brought up vaginismus once to her but she seemed offended that i did.

I love her. I want her. But I am a defeated man now. No real hope right now.

Thanks for your prayers.

SeekingChange
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 17th, 1994

Re: Prayers needed

Postby SeekingChange » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

::bh Lifting you in prayer right now.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, find comfort, survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years...then she did something new.

My Story

rn2god
Double
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 23rd, 1996

Postby rn2god » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:37 am

I'm praying for you my brother. Pray pray pray and then pray some more. I've been there and still am there at this moment, but I have hope that the Lord is moving. He is answering my prayers and my pleas. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of you heart for your marriage. That's been my prayer. Walk closely with Him. If you aren't close to Him, do what has to be done to get close. He will walk with you. He loves you. He cares for you. He wants to bring life to your marriage. Don't give up hope. He is for you.

ManOnMission
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 10th, 1996

Postby ManOnMission » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Sorry brother, I am praying for you.

FamilyVeteran2
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 7th, 2017

Re: RE: Prayers needed

Postby FamilyVeteran2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Hey brother my prayers are there for you. I'm newly married and my wife is very much in the exact same boat.

My prayers are for you and your wife. I want you to know that you are not alone. You are not alone.

OldMarriedLady
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 7th, 1983

Postby OldMarriedLady » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm

sLiNky, would you like this post moved to the Sexually Refused section so folks can discuss your situation with you and give advice? Unfortunately those things aren't allowed in the prayer forums.

Return to “Praying for Our Marriages / Praise Reports”