Sick and tired

Any sexual problems or difficulties not listed in a specific section.
OldMarriedLady
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 7th, 1983

Re: Sick and tired

Postby OldMarriedLady » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Unfulfilled wrote:I have read land schooner posts in the past. If I'm not mistaken his marriage ended in divorce.

You are mistaken; landschooner is still married and very much in love with his wife.
"When you love them, they drive you crazy - because they know they can."
(From the 1987 movie "Moonstruck", written by John Patrick Shanley)

poetess
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): October 8th, 2011

Re: Sick and tired

Postby poetess » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Unfulfilled,

I have a book recommendation for you; it looks like you can get a used copy cheap on amazon and it's a really excellent book: The Seven Conflicts, by Tim and Joy Downs. The authors are funny, insightful, and if you read the introduction (you can read it on amazon) you'll see they have some experience bringing very different perspectives to bear and having a happy marriage. It's been a few years since I read it so I don't remember a lot of details, just that it may have been the best marriage book I've ever read and was really, really good at showing how two different people can approach the same experience or event from different perspectives. I was less impressed with Fight Fair (but it wasn't a book I needed, and if I had needed it, who knows) and I haven't read the other one or two that I've seen they've written. But this one is profound and funny at the same time, and it's a winning combination in my book, and pretty rare.
Marriage--what a wonderful image of Christ's love for His bride!

Return to “Other Sexual Changes, Challenges & Difficulties”