Being who I think I am in the MB

Any sexual problems or difficulties not listed in a specific section.
cev
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 8th, 1983

Being who I think I am in the MB

Postby cev » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 am

I have been the high drive/ sexually starved wife for 30+ years, but over the last couple of years DH has tried different testosterone therapies. Some have been successful and made a huge difference in his drive, but due to other medical issues having to do with red blood cell counts he has had to discontinue different testosterone therapies. He is currently on pellet therapy, and after some adjustments our sex life is what I have dreamed of once more, and I pray that this will be the therapy that he can remain on without complications. With that said, here is my problem...I have always dreamed of what I am/ who I am sexually, but was never able to pursue/ live out those dreams to actually find out. I think I have actually spent more time repressing sexual thought/ dreams/ fantasies, so bringing them out in my MB has proved extremely difficult. I make game plans in my head, but when it comes down to it I regress to what I have always done. I guess it all boils down to the fact that I have felt like a freak for most of my marriage in the fact that I was the HD spouse. Although I think that DH would not think of me as a freak for saying/ trying something out of the norm, I still have that fear.

Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Re: Being who I think I am in the MB

Postby Vanna » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Try losing the game plans altogether and just flowing with your impulses instead. Mental pressure, even from yourself, can stifle your experience.

Maybe initiate somewhere you normally wouldn't and see where your impulses take you in that moment. Putting on music can help too, it drowns out the noise of your brain and inhibitions and sets the atmosphere. Try a set of sex dice together- it's like spin the bottle for married folks.

Don't over think it. Just let your hands and mouth do the walking and tell your brain to shut up. ;)
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

Return to “Other Sexual Changes, Challenges & Difficulties”